35 | Fiancé

(Levitating by Dua Lipa)

❤︎ A Z O R A R U S S O

(26th March 2021)
*4 weeks later*

It has been 4 weeks since the whole drama thing, neither of our fathers have communicated with us so far although Lena and Nailea call from time to time.

Everything has been hectic.

Ares and I decided to work on our relationship slowly as taking things fast paced can ruin them.

"Right Amore, good to go?"

. . .

(2024)

"So how does it feel to have a Fiancé who owns
a restaurant chain?" Ares asks a small smirk tugging his lips.

"Well Mr.Reid, guessing your only twenty-one it seems impossible" I reply tilting my chin up slightly.

"I'm afraid your wrong Mrs.Reid anything is possible if your with me" He teases as his grasp on my waist tightens.

"And you: own a clothing line Amore so look how far we've come" Soon-to-be fiancé says, a small smile playing on his lips as he brushes the tips of his nose against mine.

"We deserve this break, we both worked our asses off for the success" Ares encourages.

"Italy is waiting for us" I emphasise.
"And I'm waiting to fuck you on the plane" Tesoro whispers, his lips brushing my ear lobe.

"Plus no one can hear us in the sky" He teases.
"The flight staff?" I question.

There's no way I'm having sex on a private jet.

"I limited the staff" Ares replies kissing my lips.

Of course he did.

One of his hand comes up to grip the back of my neck as he assumes my lips.

He finally pulls away but with my bottom lip in between his teeth, dragging my bottom lip out.

"Your always horny" I say with a breathy laugh.

"Because I have a hot fiancé who just loves to tease me with her lingerie" Ares replies sucking on that spot on my neck.

"I do not" I argue.

I do. Most of the time.

"Oh yeah? What's with the matching red set Amore? Not on purpose?" Reid asks sucking on the spot harder.

"Maybe" I reply as his hands go under my thighs to lift me onto his desk.

"We're not having office sex, again" I argue.
"Why not?" he asks frowning as he pulls away slightly.

"Because my vagina hurts from this morning" I reason.

"Why didn't you tell me? Did I hurt you? You should've told me-"Ares begins scolding me with worry in his voice.

"I'm fine, it's normal but this morning you went a little crazy" I tease.

I love teasing the shit out of him.

"I have a dick and had a naked hot woman sleeping next to me" He shrugs.

"Even now you have a hard-on" I point out as he presses his front to mines.

"Again, same reasoning" Ares replies.
"You do look hot in that suit though" I compliment.

A series of knocks is heard from outside his office door.

"I'm busy!" Ares dismisses.

Trying to fuck me.

"Wait- is Az in there?!" Vend voice beams.
"Are you guys having office sex?" Ven gasps.

Were about to.

I quickly scramble away from Ares as they walk in.

"You guys are sex addicts" Ezra scoffs.
"Like magnets, always connecting" Venice hums.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ares asks.

"We came to say goodbye before your 'pre-honeymoon' also I needed to see Az" Ven responds.

There's something going on between Ven and Ezra.

"Before you whine about how 'sHe's mY fIaNcé'- shut up, I had her first and still do" Ven demands.

"Let's go Az" Ven says looping her arm through mine and dragging me out the door.

"You wanna know what happened?"

____________________________

Authors note:

I GAVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING SO
BE HAPPY-
also plot twist, A nice one though 😃👍

Next chapter at 50 votes and 40 comments ;)

Socials[personal]:

Tik tok:@booksbyivory
Instagram:@booksbyivory
Pinterest:@booksbyivory

Socials [for the characters] :

Instagram:

@azora.russo
@ares.reid
@venice_milano
@ezra_delucaa

[Word count:1006]

Remember to vote <3