06 | Kai

(Friends by Chase Atlantic)

✍︎︎ A R E S R E I D ☁︎︎

(29th January 2021)

"You know that I will forever love you, right?" Mom asks kissing my forehead.

"Yes mom and I'm not a child anymore" I reply with a forced smile.

"You and Ry will always be my little munchkins" She replies squeezing my cheeks.

"Kids! Time to go!" Dad yells.

Mom, Rylia and I share one last glance before going downstairs.

"Your luggage has already arrived at the campus" He says flatly with no emotion present in his voice.

Ry and I reply with a nod and get into the car.

As we exit the driveway of our newly bought home into the infamous busy streets of Venche.

After 20 minutes we get closer to the boarding school for the rich.
Also know as;
Luxford Academy

The gigantic gates open and a sigh saying:

Welcome to
Luxford Academy

Passes by as we reach the parking.

"Your mom and I have somewhere to be so quick" Father says motioning.

Without uttering a single syllable Rylia and I get out of the car and start walking towards the principals office.

Apparently she's the meanest and strictest principal in this area.

"Mom said that someone will probably show us around this humongous school" Rylia says breaking the silence.

As we reach the office I start to wonder if she's still here?-

From what I know/remember, she went to this school.

"Do you think Z's still here?" Rylia asks referring to Azora.
"I don't know" I breathe out.

"Miss and Mr.Reid" Mrs.Evaders greets as we walk in awkwardly.

She's a old lady. Probably in her late 40's or even 50's. She has blonde hair which is tied up in a sleek bun.

"You will each have someone to show you around and They will be here in a while" She smiles.

Before any of us can speak there is a knock at the door causing our heads to turn towards the unknown person.

At the door way is a boy standing there awkwardly; waiting for Mrs.Evaders to let him in.

He seems about our age, he has brown hair. Very curly if I may add.

The unknown man seems to be dressed in the same uniform as me,

With the navy blue blazer with the logo, white button up, blue and black plaided tie and etc...