💜 chapter- 13 - wedding 💜

Start from the beginning

Y/n's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

Wedding venue

All members came to venue

All members came to venue. Y/n and her friends are busy in making the bride. Meanwhile Taehyung and his friends are waiting for one special person.

The wedding ritual started and now everyone attention is on bride and groom. While y/n and her friends are enjoying ice cream.

Meanwhile Taehyung POV

Today she is coming to India. She already know the address. So there is no problem. We seen a car coming and stopped infront of us. Yoongi hyung opened the door and she came out. He hugged her and she hugged him back.

Then Yoongi hyung said...

Yoongi = I missed you babe...

??? = I missed you too Suga...

J-hope = Hello we are here too...

She saw us and give us a hug and said...

??? = how are you guys?

Me = We are fine. How are you my sis?

??? = I am totally fine. Btw can we go inside, I want to see my sister in laws

She emphasized the word sister in laws and I smiled shyly and we went inside.

She meet my mom, father, Eunwoo and mia...

??? = Congrats Eunwoo bro... Finally I got a sister in law.

She said and Eunwoo smiled. She went to Aditi bhabhi and said...

??? = Hi bhabhi I am kim yoona. Eunwoo's sister.

Aditi = nice to meet you...

She said with a smile. They smiled and she came to me and said...

Yoona = I am going now bro.

Me = Where? You didn't even eat the dinner.

Jungkook = Yes noona. Indian food is so much tasty. Eat it and tomorrow you can go to korea...

Yoona = No kookie. I will eat dinner and go after that... You know na I have lot of work....

Me = Ok then... Come let's go eat dinner...

I said and we went to the food court side. I saw y/n was eating ice cream and said to yoona.

Me = Yoona.... She is my girlfriend....

I said showing y/n to her. She saw her and kept looking at her and then whispered...

Yoona = She's still adorable...

Me = What?

Yoona = nothing she is beautiful...

I smiled and we started eating food then y/n came to us. She saw yoona and widened her eyes. I called her...

Me = Y/n what happened?

I said and she startled and looked at me and said..

Y/n = nothing...

Y/n POV

I finished eating ice cream and saw Taehyung. I went to him and saw a familiar person. I realised who it is and stand like a statue there. Then Taehyung called me and I looked at him...

Taehyung = What happened?

Me = Nothing...

Taehyung = Ok.. oh I forgot to introduce her... She is Kim yoona. Yoongi hyung girlfriend...

Me = Nice to meet you...

I said while asking for a handshake. She put her hand in my hand in my hand and we shooked our hands. I looked in her eyes and we made eye contact. Then she said...

Yoona = Nice to meet you too...

Then she said to Taehyung...

Yoona = Taehyung... I going to talk with her personally...

He nodded and she hold my hand and take me somewhere where there is no one except we two...

I took my hand back from her hold. Then she said...

Yoona = How are you my princess?

That's it. I can't stop now. I immediately hugged her and let my tears fall on her shoulders. I sobbed hard and said...

Me = I missed you...

Yoona = I missed you too...

She said with a cracked voice. Then we heard a voice...

Rose = Y/n-..... Yoona?

There came my friends. Rose, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo. They came to us...

___________________

Please vote and comment 💜
Please support me 🥺🥰