Chapter 1

I woke up, sweating, after another nightmare. Ever since Annabeth and I got back from Tartarus, I have had a very hard time staying asleep all night. I would have the same dream of either Annabeth, or Bob, dying. I would wake up drenched in sweat, and sit in my bed, staring at the wall, trying not to cry. After not being able to take it anymore, I walked outside and dove into the Canoe Lake, so the Harpies wouldn't get me. I sat on the sand bottom, watching the beach above me.

Being alone sometimes really sucked, but I didn't really have anyone left. The only two that were still there for me were Nico and Leo. Now I know what you are thinking. 'What are you talking about Percy? Everyone loves you!' Yeah, well, things have changed.

*Flashback*

The cabin councillors were called to the Big House to meet a new camper. When I arrived, I saw Chiron talking to Annabeth and another camper. I walked over to introduce myself.

"Hey Chiron," I said, before turning and kissing Annabeth on the forehead. She looked up at me and smiled, and I put my arm around her shoulders. I turned to the new camper and introduced myself.

"Hey man, I'm Percy," I said, extending my hand. He turned to me, and I got a good look at him. He had an even tan, that matched his blonde shaggy hair. He ha light blue eyes, not piercing blue like Jason or Thalia. He had a thin frame, but he had some muscle. Overall, he was pretty good looking.

"I'm James Finnigan." He said. The meeting began, and went on without a hitch, until the very end. When James got claimed by Aphrodite.

The rest of the day went somewhat normally, or at least as normal as it can get when you are a demigod.

As I walked to the dining pavilion that night, people kept looking at me and whispering. Me, being the seaweed brain I am, didn't think anything of it. I sat down at the Poseidon table alone, as usual, and got my food and blue coke. I got up to burn offerings to my dad, but was interrupted by someone's hand meeting my face. I turned in shock towards Thalia(the Hunters were visiting ).

"What was that for?" I asked in surprise.

"How could you break my arrows!" she yelled, throwing the snapped arrows tot he floor.

"Wait, hold on. What do you mean 'snapped your arrows'?" I replied.

"These were in your cabin Percy!" She shouted. I was so confused right now.

"Thalia," I said calmly," Why would I snap your arrows? I don't even look at you arrows because I'm scared of you hitting me." This whole situation was getting way out of control.

"Then how do you explain them being in your cabin?!"

"Look, if he says he didn't touch your arrows Thalia, then I believe him," Annabeth spoke, walking up behind me. I sent her a grateful look, while Thalia stormed out of the pavilion.

The next day, someone started banging on my door at a ridiculously early hour of the morning. I opened the door, in my pj pants, and without a shirt. Piper stood there, looking absolutely furious. Oh no, what did I do? I looked down at the mad Aphrodite girl, and she screamed

"Give it back Percy!"

"Give back what?" What is going on this week?

"Percy, I know you took my cornucopia," she said. She looked dead serious, so I don't think it was a prank.

"What makes you think I took it?" I asked.

"James said he saw you go into the Aphrodite cabin yesterday, when we had all left for the campfire," she replied.

"Piper! I did not take your cornucopia!" I said, getting seriously frustrated.

"Can you at least let me look around your cabin quickly?" she asked.

"Sure, I have nothing to hide," I said, opening the door for her to enter.

"Hey Percy," Annabeth said, coming up behind me and wrapping her arms around me.

"Hey," I said quietly. She looked into the cabin and saw Piper looking under beds.

"What is she doing?" Annabeth whispered in my ear.

"She thinks I stole her-" I was cut off by Piper turning towards me, tears in her eyes, and two halves of a cornucopia in her hands.

"What the-" Annabeth attempted to say.

"HOW COULD YOU!" she screamed at me. I stood there with my mouth hanging open in shock. This was not right, I didn't touch a thing. Jason, and Leo came bursting into my cabin, Nico trailing behind them.

"What's going on in here?" Jason asked, slightly out of breath. He looked towards Piper, and when he saw the broken cornucopia, he turned on me.

"How could you!" He yelled. I looked at Jason in shock.

"You think I actually did this?" Disbelief clear in my voice. It's like they didn't even know me anymore.

"Hey, back off. You know Percy. He wouldn't do this" Leo said.

"Piper, I know how much you love that thing," I said softly, taking a step towards her.

"Stay. Away. From. Me." she spoke lowly, her voice full of venom. She and Jason walked out of my cabin.

***********************************************

That's the first chapter! I really hope you guys like it, and if you have any suggestions about what i should add, please be sure to comment!

Love you guyss!!

Alexa xx