Seventeen

Phil POV

"Bye PJ!" My body dragged to the train station. It was an amazing video we made and I cant wait to see it edited. I couldn't wait to see Dan either. I've been there all day but I still missed him.

minuets upon minuets. seconds upon seconds until I can see Dan again. The last time I saw him was this morning and I knew it. But Seconds turned into hours. and I want to see him again.

The halls of the building always smell good. It filled with vanilla. Or it smelled like I was in the middle of a forest. With a water fall In it. I feel like I'm sitting in the middle of a rain forest. But as I open the door, the smell slowly turns to the smell of marshmallow's. The lights are dim and quite romantic music is playing. The room is lightened by candles with the sent of marshmallow's.

The floor has rose petals on them. It leads to the dining table for 2 people. did Dan do this? My thoughts shattered into pieces when I hear his soothing voice. "Phil. I made dinner." He places a plate on either side. He pulled the chair up so I can sit down. Dan is so damn romantic. who wouldn't be in love with him?

"Dan.. This is amazing" I smile, taking a sip of the fancy wine in a tall glass.

"Thank you! I hope you would like it." He slices a piece of chicken with his fork and knife. as do I

"I do! I never knew you were this good of a cook" I added

"Oh, stop it" He laughed

"Im not that good."

"Dan! Yes you are"

"Hehe Whatever, so what do you wanna do tomorrow?"

"I dont actually know. How about just walking around London?" The idea popped into my head.

"Sure sounds great. uhhh."

"What?" He sounds unsure

"I need a nickname for you" He blurted. He finished his food faster then me but shortly after I was finished.

"Just call me... Your Llama." He blushed

"Okay. Then your my Lion" Im his lion!!!!!

I couldn't be anymore exited then I am right now. even though we do it all the time. I was still so exited to walk around with him!

A/N

Heys guys! This book is almost over :C Buttttt Im planning on a sequel?

Sorry this chapter isent really good. Im planning on so much more Phanfictions at the time so there will be a long break after im done with this one. but then I will start on the sequal. which will have tons of drama btww.

so yea ALMOST 500 READS?!?!?!?! THATS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING IF YOU ARE! CHAPTERS WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE LOLZOR.

excuse me im sorry I just said that oh god.

XD kk