Eleven

Dan POV

1 Month later...

     The moment i woke up in my warm bed i felt a kicking headache. I'm worried about me and Phil friendship. we hardly spoke since what happened that night. i wanted to tell him i was worried. but i knew its the best thing to act like nothing happened and keep everything to myself. my headache was getting worse. thinking of these things made me want to tell him even more. but i have to keep it a secret.

     I walked out of my room after realizing the time. like always it was about 11AM so i knew that Phil was awake. Grabbing the handle of the cabinet i grab a box of cereal and some milk from the fridge. this is the one moment i can make it a normal morning, hoping that we will forget what happened.

"want some cereal Phil?" I ask from the kitchen.

Silence fell across the flat.

"Phil" i say a bit louder.

Silence again.

was Phil ignoring me?

I walk in the lounge to see Phil on his laptop and some papers

"Phil... what are those?" I ask timidly.

My mind went to the best and worst places as i was waiting for an answer.

" Dan..." He answered

"How long have you been doing this?" He asks

Shit.

"umm what are you talking about?" I ask, trying to hide the fact that it was me who wrote Phanfictions and diary entries.

But worst of all, I could see every draw Phil naked I drew as He quickly skimmed through each one.

 "How long, Have you been doing these?" Phil raises his voice.

It was the worst time to say it but, its pretty hot when Phil gets angry.

I don't know what to say. I didn't think Phil would ever find them. "Where did you find those" I ask, shoving my hand up in the air.

"In your room last night. now answer my question" Phil starts to get persisiant. hes so hot. His face is slightly red. and his voice is all loud. not his normal self, but it was hot when he did do it.

"ANSWER ME" Hes now screaming, all I want to do is smile. but it wasn't the right time. so I hold back on it.

"uhhh... That's personal" I grab the papers out of his hand. I just realized what happened. Phil found all my diary entries, and my Phanfictions that I wrote.

"DAN. TELL ME RIGHT NOW" Phil gets louder as he stands up. He looks at me, directly in my eyes.

"uh ever since PJ's party" I quickly spit out, not a second after he screams at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DAN?" Its the first time in years i heard Phil curs. Now I know how angry he truly is. so hot.

"I- I'm sorry" I stutter

 "I DON'T LIKE YOU THAT WAY!" Phil spat. The words hurt but he was still sexy.

"Phil I didn't want you to know and I-"

"I DON'T CARE!! PHAN ISN'T REAL AND NEVER WILL BE!!!" He cut me off. He never hurt my feelings before.

"I'M going to my room. Don't talk to me" Phil shut the door behind him loudly after stomping up the stairs with my papers. I never wanted him to know about my secret. Our friendship has been immediately ruined because of me.

I fall on the couch, letting my emotions fly threw the room. I let the kettle scream, Its not worth getting up and turning it off. Id rather lay on the ground letting my emotions go. Its the best way to express what I've been holding in. 1 tear for Phil being angry. 1 more for me being Gay. 1 more for losing a friend. and it goes in circles.

Everything is going on at once. and my video I was planning on posting today turned to rot. I give up. I don't even want to eat.

A/N

AHHHHH sorry I haven't updated in a while /.\ Sorry if this chapter wasn't really good, And its very short but more chapters are coming up! Recently I took a break on this story to write the fic "Blood" so If you haven't read that... you should Hehehehe