Ten

Dan POV

     The bus ride home was awkward. I was distracted by my thoughts. and me and Phil never spoke for the rest of the night.

I kissed my best friend. i sat there. dealing with it on the uncomfortable bus seat. i dident care but. i dident know if i hated it. if i was scared, mortified. it was just a strange thought. but also appealing. me and Phil never got that intimate.

      It was truly a good kiss. i cant lie about that. i know i am going to be confuessed for a long time, and thats okay. the thought was sad. i dident want to think of it. i dident want to tell anyone. but i really liked it. i wanted Phil to kiss me everynight. i wanted him to kiss me anywhere he wants to.

     i was in love.

     with a man.

     i shook the thought out of my head as if i had a cringe attack. it was sort of a cringe attack. i never knew or thought i was gay. but it was true. Phil is the one i really loved for along time. and i would do almost everything to get him to like me back. but it was a scary thought. i wanted to stay in this closet for ever.

     Im confused.

Phil POV

    It made me sad that i dident get ti kiss Chris instead of dan. just one last time would be the best moment of my life. I also dident like how Dan was being so weird about it. i dident want him to hate me forever. this wasent a good night. I dident want to think the things i think. but Dan was my best friend and i dont want this to break us apart. this was the number one most awkward moment in both of our lives.

I wonder what he was thinking buti couldent have been anything good, it was the worst kiss i ever gave anyone. i was nervous.

 A/N 

ahhh the shortest Chapter in the universe. i wanted this chapter to be just there thoughts on everything that happend last Chapter and i thought it would be so much easier, because im trying to get over writers block :/

WE GOT TO 100 READS!

THANK YOU!!!!