baji took a random metal pipe from nowhere and start attacking toman members as the others watching him with great interest. they doubt him at first but dude, don't mess with a boy named baji keisuke.

mitsuya watching the two, or to be more specific, the agatsuma girl fighting with a heavy heart. since when baji and her are working together? he doesn't know what emotion he should express right now.

at the top, kisaki tetta just got informed by hanma that kazutora fucked up everything. he clicked his tongue, "baji's coming! if you space out like last time, you're dead, vice captain."

his underling apologize, "don't underestimate baji, got it?! he's the only guy who figured me out and that agatsuma girl, she will figure me out anytime if we don't kill her."

the guy gritted his teeth, "he caught us by surprise last time, but now he's dealing with fifty people! this time he's dead for sure. same with the gir-" the guy didn't get to finish his sentence.

just right kisaki turned around, he only met a metal pipe at his neck;

"checkmate, kisaki."

kisaki hide his fear with calm face, "go ahead and kill me, if you can!" the two stayed silent for minutes until baji suddenly coughed as blood came out from his mouth, "guess that's that.." he fell on his knees.

chifuyu immediately rushed to his captain, "baji-san!" he turned around and glared at kisaki, "kisaki, you bastard!! what'd you do to him?!"

"you saw, didn't you? i didn't do a damn to him." chifuyu kneeling down to baji and saw blood, "blood...you got stabbed? did you get stabbed?! when?!"

y/n froze in her place as she was trying to process what just happened. her ears started to ring while her eyes stayed widened before her body suddenly moving and punching kisaki's face.

it's her fault. if baji dies now, mikey will stop being her friend, same with everybody else and mitsuya- mitsuya will never ever forgive her. she's supposed to protect baji too.

takemichi on other hand, pull his friend back from kisaki before calming her down. she looks at him in panic, "what will happen to baji? what if he dies? it'll be my fault right? i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry."

zenitsu watching the girl with sadness, as takemichi pull her in for a hug to calm her down. zenitsu can't really do anything. he only can watch her in misery;

"don't think like that, y/n-chan! he will survive, i'm sure!" as soon as takemichi said that mikey announced that the fight is over to draken but hanma who felt unsatisfied, walk in front of him, "hey, hey, hey! the fight's over?! you tryin' to fuck with me mikey?"

"that's not something you get to decide, bitch!" suddenly, just blink of eyes, hanma was knocked out, he just got kicked by mikey himself, "see? it's over."

the silence was so loud. everyone was too stunned to speak. valhalla members were really scared of mikey, until they ran away to save their own lives.

now, there are only toman members left and mikey faced kazutora who finally stopped mumbling, "people can betray anyone..let's end this mikey." kazutora stood up as he was grinning while mikey only gave him a cold look in return;

"will you die? i will?"

AUTHORS NOTE ;

AUTHORS NOTE ;

hm 🤸🏻‍♀️🤝🤪🧍‍♀️⛓️🔗🖤