💀 𝒜𝒸𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝒹𝑔𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 💀

Hello, and welcome to my novel. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Loki, the author of the book. Some of you may know me as Fox.

First up, I'd like to say that this novel will probably take me some time to complete. I am in no rush to write it and I'd rather have it that way, writing in spurts to give you (and myself) the best novel I can create.

It will be a mess, there's no doubt of that, but I am excited.

Secondly, I'd like to thank eryxnaps for the wonderful cover that once graced this novel. I highly recommend checking out her novels when you have the chance. 

That being said, please enjoy your trek into my novel!

---

July 1st, 2023

Hello, sweet reader! Welcome to TCotRD. This is a novel I started a year ago. When I first started writing it, I was getting out of a writing slump and trying to find my groove. This is the first time I've written a fantasy-focused novel and I wasn't entirely sure what I was doing.

We were in the midst of the horrid COVID, life stuff was happening, and I needed an escape. Boom. A story idea. I wasn't sure what the plot would be, who the MC would be, or really even where I was hoping it would go. I just knew I needed to write and get it out of my system somehow.

A year later and nearly thirty chapters into the book, I realized I had put a lot of effort into a book that had no clear direction. The characters, while good, had no reason to be doing what they were doing. They needed guiding...and I needed to create an outline.

With a clear goal in my head, I've begun to rewrite my story. I hope that the readers I've gained along the way know how much I appreciate every single one of them. Almost 2k reads and I don't know what to do with myself.

So, thank you all!!