23

Saad sat beside Eshal, And then lifted her veil, youngsters hooted, And Eshal tried to behave like a shy bride but it didn't worked for her on Which saad chuckled.

while after a few minutes they realised Aayat and Zaviyaar were missing they got perplexed as how they got vanished suddenly.

"Where is Aayat?, She said she'll come back, and Even we have to click pictures together too," Eshal asked them frowned.

They roamed their eyes all around the Banquet and spotted them at the corner, Zaviyaae was bending down on his knees near her feet.

"What's wrong with them?" Saad asked looking at them getting confused yet concerned.

" Finally Bhai Apni Mohabbat ka izhaar karne wale Hain" Zahaan exclaimed loudly rubbing his palms, getting enthusiastic earning attention from others people.

[He was about to confess his love]

"I don't think so, I think something happened to Aayat" Eshal said worriedly looking at them knowing they are slow burn they won't confess anything just like this.

~

"Look you foot is swollen so badly, I told you not to wear heels, but you just have to ignore my words now see" Zaviyaar scolded her removing her heels, and caressed her foot with his thumb , she gasped feeling his touch,

"Zaviyaar please get up, don't touch my foot " Aayat requested him, she looked around being embarrassed, as some of their relatives were staring at them questionably.

"Aayat it's my responsibility to take care of you, and you want me to stop this, when it's hurting you" He told her, looking at her foot, and examining it, She just stared at him, with distinct sentiments.

"Par Mujhe Acha Nahin lag raha na" She argued again, seeing the stares of guests making her awkward

[i don't like it ]

"Lekin Mujhe acha lagra hai" He replied making her stomach flip again with his words, She just stared at him not able to take his eyes off.

[ But I like it]

"Can you walk?" He asked her concerned , and looked at her, Aayat nodded her head in yes without thinking, getting lost in him.

Zaviyaar hold her hand and helped her get up, but she hissed and clutched his arm, not able to stand properly, a pain rose in her ankle He shot her a glare.

"You can't Even stand properly, I think we should go home" Zaviyaar let out getting tense for her.

"No, it's my best friend's wedding. I can't go home just like that, Please even everyone will get worried for no reason" Aayat denied explaining him her point Making the cutest face ever.

"Nothing is more important for me than you" He answered, staring in her eyes, Her heart fluttering at his comments, she looked down as a red hue appeared on her cheeks! Aayat looked at him making a puppy face to melt him which worked.

"Okay I'll make you sit beside Eshal then you will not move from there, get it" He ordered her sternly, She nodded her head yes innocently, making him grin.

Zaviyaar encircled his arm around her waist, She gulped nervously as his touch affected her, she shivered, and took a deep breath before wrapping her arm around his neck, and He held her another another hand in his, He strolled gradually towards the stage gaining a lot of awareness on them. 

"What happened to you bacha ?" Ayesha exclaimed worriedly as soon as she saw them, Zaviyaar made her comfortable beside Eshal, on the sofa, even Eshal asked her about it!