"it's finally happening tomorrow!" takemichi said, as y/n shivering, still scared about tomorrow.

"before that, i want you two come with somewhere, takemitchy, y/n." chifuyu spoke, which made the two confused

"where to?" takemichi asked, but there's no answer from chifuyu as three of them continue walking.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

after a long walk, the three finally arrived at the crossroad footbridge and there was baji keisuke standing before them.

chifuyu had a calm expression, meanwhile takemichi had a shock one and y/n had a blank one.

sorry for calling you out here like this." chifuyu said, "baji-kun?!" takemichi still in disbelief

meanwhile baji tilted his head with a grin, "chifuyu, you wanna get punched some more?" just when baji asks that, silence between them becomes so loud. then chifuyu ask another question, "did you got a lead on kisaki yet?"

"huh?"

"you're acting as a spy for toman, right?" this caused baji to be taken back but still composed himself as he was making eye contact with y/n. she only shook her head negatively a little result him sighed in relief.

"i did some looking around myself and found out kisaki's pretty nasty guy. you don't need to stay in valhalla anymore!"

with a grin, he playing dumb; "the fuck are you saying?"

"tomorrow if the fight starts.." chifuyu looks down for a second then looks up back to his captain, or you can say, ex-captain, "baji-san, you'll become toman's enemy for real!"

baji quiet for a while to speak, "chifuyu, what have i told you over and over?" the three teenagers listen to the black haired male words, "don't trust anybody but your friends." he said as his hair dramatically blowing.

y/n feels like her heart softens. she will definitely help him on the battle tomorrow. she need to help her friend.

"i'm part of valhalla now. we're gonna destroy toman tomorrow!"

chifuyu goes quiet but then takemichi step forward, "chifuyu, can i have a word alone with baji-kun?" the shock chifuyu turned his head to his partner, then he nodded and left him with the girl who've been quiet the whole time.

"hey, are you okay?" the boy asked, then y/n looked at him with a sad face as she said she's okay which he only nodded and didn't want to push her.

a few minutes later, takemichi came back with a determination expression, "let's go, we still have to think about our strategies."

with that the three teenagers walk to somewhere random to discuss about their strategies for tomorrow battle.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

today is the day.
the day of the battle.

there were a lot of delinquents from another gang and state. there stood hanagaki takemichi who had shock expressions and matsuno chifuyu who had a calm yet nervous face.

"what?! who are all those people?!" takemichi asked, "they're all spectators." his partner answered.

"toman versus valhalla. whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling tokyo." chifuyu continued, "the fight caught the attention of the influential delinquents of tokyo."