°𝐏𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥° (F)

Start from the beginning

After eating the dinner, koo immediately hugged taetae.

Baby tiger, why dwon't you swit with me. Why with mommy

Little kookie asked while pouting. Kookoo was jealous as his soon to be wifey was not with him. Yes this little bunny loves taetae but was scared to confess, what if his baby tiger didn't like him.

Kookie~~~ I twold you I jwust want to, now leave me I hwave to gwo .

Taetae said while wiggling from kookie's hold. Kookie was now shocked as taetae never escapes from huggies. So why today. He had a frown on his face but let taetae go. He was angry so he left the dining room

Taetae was feeling bad , knowing kookie is feeling sad because of him but he wants his plan to work, so that he could ask kookie.

Sworry kookie but I hwave to fwind Mrs jeon nwow.

Taetae with his little feet ran towards Mr jeon.

Mr jeon, Mr jeon

Yes baby bear, oh where is your kookie, you always play with him hmm.

I will pwlay with him but twell me fwirst where is Mrs jeon pwlease.

Taetae knows if he will show his big puppy eyes and with please. Mr jeon will tell him easily. This little taetae already learn this thing from age 3 . Big puppy eyes and pwlease always work.

Babybear, she is in kookie room.bu-

He was cut off by Mr Kim who was now calling him. Taetae didn't said anything but ran towards koo's room. He opened the door to find a body laying on bed. He was innocent to think it was Mrs jeon

Mrs jeon, I want to awsk something.

Little taetae said to the body who was covered with blanket. He was so into the plan he didn't think that the body may not be Mrs jeon. Well talking about Mrs jeon, she was in washroom.
Sooo, that body under the blanket was koo. He was feeling sad when his taetae didn't come to him. So he was under blanket complaining to his bunny plushie.
He was not understanding as to why taetae wants to talk with his mommy.
He wanted to know the reason so he just moves his head indicating taetae can talk.

Owkay, awctually
I love kookie, bwut I dwon't know kookie loves me or nwot.
Can you twell me pwlease.

Taetae said while pouting, he really wanted to know the answer but the Mrs jeon was not responding to him.
Well in real, little kookie was shocked to find his babytiger loves him. He was so so so happy that he forgot that taetae was waiting for answer.

Why Mrs jeon is not moving, taetae thought.
He wanted to know so he decided to remove the blankie.

After removing he let out a cute gasp, as he looked at his kookie who was now showing a bunny smile to taetae

K-kookie, what awre you dwoing here, where is your mommy.

Taetae asked while being confused.
But kook he was laughing at his silly tiger.

Baby tiger, it was mwe ywour kookie uwnder blankie not mommy

Taetae was shocked, he then understood that kookie hear his love confession. He wanted to run from their but before he do that kookie back hugged him

Where my baby tiger ish going

K-Kooki-

Dwon't you want to hwear ywour answer swilly tiger.

Taetae turned towards koo who was looking at him with doe eyes while smirking cutely.
Taetae stomped his feet and said

I-i want to kwnow answer but I am nwot silly you bunny!

Well, taetae don't like when his kook teased him. But he was excited also to hear the answer.

Twell me bunny, dwo you lwove your baby
tiger

Kook was making a thinking face but seeing tae's eyes a little bit teary for teasing, he immediately drop the act

Baby dwon't cry, I lwove baby tiger twoo.
Will ywou be my wifey . Like mommy and daddy

Kookie asked with his doe eyes who were filled with love and affection for his soon to be wifey.
After hearing kookie, taetae was so happy he jumped on kookie and they fall on the bed but still taetae was hugging kookie.

Baby ywou dwidnt answer, twell me

With his small chubby hands , kookie lifts tae's face and asked while pouting.

Yesh yesh yesh, kookie, I will be ywour wifey.

Taetae said while laughing softly because how happy he was.
Both laughed and hug each other tightly.

Mrs jeon was now behind the washroom door, while smiling sweetly, she was surprised as his both babies were so happy and want to get married.
She knew that they both had tiny crushes on each other. But still she was happy for them.
She left the room quietly as both kookie and taetae were now sleeping .
She joined the others who were talking with each other.
She told them about their babies confession.
All of them laughed at this cute confession.
But accepted them fully.
----------
That's how they became fiance
But both have to wait for 14 or 15 years to get married.

Mommy cwan't we get mwarried today, it's swoooo long to wait.

Both kookie and taetae whined to their mommies while both the ladies were controlling their laugh to see their babies so cute.

No babybear, you have to wait, otherwise I will not let yo-

Owkay mommy, we will wait.

Kookie said eagerly, not wanting his mommy to cancel his marriage his future.
Both ladies laughed at koo's reaction.

__________________________

Sorry for any mistakes

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💚❤💚🧡❤💙❤💙❤💚💙🧡💙🧡💙❤💙🧡💙💚❤💙🧡💛🧡💙🧡💚💙🧡💙🧡🧡💙🧡💛🧡💚💙💛🧡💙🧡💙🧡💙💚🧡💙🧡💙🧡💛❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜