Prompto (a nice cheer up)

(selfharm-cutting)

Prompto was the first to notice that his partner in crime was 'off'. You were very close to Prompto since primary school and have basically done and talked about anything. He decides to message you to see check in on you.

Choco-Butt-Brain: hey man you doin' ok?

The Gremlin: yea what's up?

Choco-Butt-Brain: uhhhh well I'm doing great! but I feel like you're not

The Gremlin: ehh you know, it is what it is.

He sighed over your dismissive tone. You were always one to push people aside to save them from your burdens. Luckily he came up with a plan and knew exactly how to make you say yes to it.

Choco-Butt-Brain: OH HEY NEED TO ASK. I got these coupons for pizza and Soju and they're gonna expire tonight! EAT THE CHEESY CIRLCE BREAD WITH FIRE WATER WITH ME ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ.

he did not have coupons...

Me: Hahaha why don't you ask noct?

Choco-Butt-Brain: he did the most unspeakable thing to me...

Choco-Butt-Brain: he left me ༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

Me: hahahaha what is that god awful emote xD

Choco-Butt-Brain: Dude pls I need this in my life and I don't want to die in this cheesy goodness by myself. This...this is a gift from God.

Me: haha alright alright I'm in

He smiled to himself thinking how masterfully crafted his plan was.

Choco-Butt-Brain: fuck yes let's goooo! I'll come by later tonight at like 7.

Me: 👍

He then ordered and scheduled the pizzas to arrive at your house at 7pm and went on to complete his daily tasks.

'Well then' you thought as you put your phone down. This might be what you needed to get out of this slump, a good drink, pizza and a criminal. You'd kinda have to agree with him, this was pretty much a gift from the gods. You started looking forward to it. You still had sometime left before then, and you kinda needed to shower since it's been a long while. You heaved yourself off the bed and made your way to the bathroom, you put on a playlist and peeled of the layers of clothes and threw them in the hamper. Turning on the shower and stepping inside as it warmed up, it hurts. Your skin felt like it was burning from the unfamilar sensation of just warm water. You concentrated on washing the more 'stinky' parts of your body before it got too tiring.

~~~

'Holy shit I took a shower', you sat on the edge of your bed surprised and fatigued. Even though you ran out of energy before you could wash your hair, you did a pretty good job. You sat for a while while watching some youtube videos until you recovered enough stamina to put on some pants, a tank top and a cardigan.

As time went by, you heard a knock at the door. You opened and saw Prompto's beeming face with a shopping bag of Soju bottles. "Yooo!" He gave you a big and warm hug and happily hugged him back.

"It's good to see you Prompto. Here I'll put these in the fridge". He passed off the bag and you walked to the small fridge, placing the bottles one by one.

"Man have I missed this couch", he breathed out as he fell backwards onto it. Just as you finished you heard another knock at the door. Prompto shot his head up from the arm rest and stared blankly.

"...cheesy goodness..."

You laughed and opened the door to retrieve them and thanked the delivery man. Prompto flopped his head upright with one arm pointed to the ceiling. "Squire! I require sustinance or I fear I will perish".

"Oh ho yea? What flavour?", You cocked an eyebrow, very amused by his antics.

"...pineapple..." He said with a squint in his eyes before letting his head back down again.

"Ah! What an excellent choice my lord"
You smirked at him and went to get his bottle as well as one for yourself. Sitting on the couch you enjoyed his company as he talked about what's been happening and how Gladio has been giving him a tough time. "But you know what!" He started "I BET he doesn't know how to shoot, let alone hold one". He blurbed out before chomping down on another slice.

"He probably won't be able to pull the trigger with his sausage fingers", you remarked and this really got him, laughing and almost choking on his food. You giggled and started to feel better.

~~~

After having a few drinks and watching videos it was time for prompto to head off. He raised his arms and stretched out his back, "pheewwwww I'm beat. I think it's time I head out"

"Huh? Oh yea" you were starting to feel drunk after a few bottles. "You ok getting home"

"I'll be alright I don't live that far. I'll message you when I get home"

"Ok", you said as you sat up from the couch before stumbling a bit with prompto quick to hold you.

"Whoah easy there, you want me to stay the night?"

Shit.

"Oh no no I'm fine just tired, I think I'll just sleep here" you sat back down on the couch and layed there trying to get comfy.

"Well I guess that works", he grabbed one of your quilts and layed it on you. You grabbed the edge of it and snuggled into the sudden warmth. "Thank you prompto". He smiled and crouched near you.

"Of course (Y/n), I'm here for ya". He said it with all the care in his heart but you were too drunk to recognize. You soon fell asleep after hearing him lock the door and leave.