Ghost

*Diamond*
"So whats the plan?" Damien ask me.
Me and Damien just got finish having sex . His dick might have been small , but i aint had none in a while. Hell but his dick aint good enough to turn no lesbian out.

"Those bitches betrayed me , like on some real who the fuck do they think they is , i made them." I said out of outrage.

"I wonder why." I heard Damien mumbled.
"Nigga please lets not start." I said.
"What you call me over for? I know it wasn't just for dick , your ass don't even like dick , so talk." He said.
"I need you to get back in Apple life , i need you to use her til she trust you again." I told him honestly.

"Psss , She move on to some other dude , i know you heard and i wish." He said.

"Nigga why does that matter? Just go to the club when its open and get a dance and rekindle the moment." I said.

"Imma have to sleep on that." He said getting up.

"Sleep is for the rich , imma stay poor cause all Diamond do is grind." I told him.

He shook his head and left.
Right after he walk up 20 seconds later i get a knock on the door.

"Dumb ass." I mumbled. His ass probably left something.

I swung the door open and was shock as hell to seen Jazz standing there.

"Hey." She smirked.
I stood there quiet lost for words , why the fuck she hear? And do she know? Was going through my head.

"Jazz." I whispered still shock.
"In the flesh , you going to invite me in or lemme stand out here in this heat?" She asked.
I hesitated for a moment then told her to come in.

"Long time no talk." Jazz said.
"Im sorry." I began.
I was still wondering when she got out the hospital and how the hell she survive and mostly , why is she here.

"Sit down." She said calmly.
I look at her like she was crazy , she lost her fucking mind , who the fuck she think she is giving orders in my house.

"No." I said.
"Sit the fuck down now Diamond." She yelled making my ears shake.

I immediately sit my ass down on the couch. What the fuck gotten into Jazz , hell this was not her.

"Ok good , i want you to listen ok?" She said walking closer to me.
"Gotcha." I whispered.
I watch as she lifted her shiny gold shirt and revealed her bruises and stitches.

"Oh my gosh." I moaned. I couldn't believe what i was seeing.
"Did you do this." She said looking up at me with tears streaming down her face.

I remained quiet cause i was completely stunned at this.

"Answer me Dammit! Did you fucking had me burn alive ! Did you try to get someone to kill me cause i broke up with you!." She screamed in my face.

I instantly shook my head crying.
"Noo , noo i didnt." I cried.
"You lying son of a bitch you fucking did this didn't you , what have i done to you , i showed you nothing but love." She said breaking down on the floor.

I walked over and kneeled before her and hold her. After she finish crying she look at me and gave me a nasty look.

"Get your grimy ass off me." She said pushing me away.

"Jazz listen." I started.
"You a coward ass Bitch , you couldn't even admit you had someone tried to kill me." She said getting up.
"Would you listen?" I asked calmly.
"You got 2 minutes." She told me.
"Jazz." I said.
"One." She retorted.
"It wasnt supposed to be you , on God. It was supposed to be Peaches , she threaten me and threaten to tell you we was sleeping together." I said.

There the truth was finally out. Like they said the truth will set you free.

"Why? Why will you try to kill that girl." She said.
"Because i will kill to keep you , i didn't wanna lose you , i couldn't stand to lose you." I told her.
"Well you did." She said grabbing her bag.
"Im sorry , i hope you can forgive me." I said courageously.
I watch as she walk over to me and touch my face.
"I have to , if i dont then i cant forgive myself . I just hope you can forgive your self." She told me.

I look at her , that was the same reason i fell in love with her.

"After everything you put me through Diamond i still got mad love for you." She told me.
"I love you too." I smiled.
"Was it me? Was im not good enough for you?" She asked.
"No , its me trust me." I said holding her.
"I believe you Diamond , you love me but you dont love me enough." She said.

I shook my head in confusion . I love her , and i needed her. My mind not right without her.

"No i want you back." I said snatching her hand.

"I want you back , but you are like candy good for me then i go to the dentist and everything about it is all rotten." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.
"You need to let me go Diamond , i will remain your best friend but not your lover." She told me.
"I can't let my self do that , i need you." I said.
I was sniffling and everything , hell i needed this girl more than everything.

"You have no choice , you need to get your shit together , you need to get through your thick skull that you need to let me be free." She told me.

"If thats what you want." I said sadly.
"Noo , thats what i need." She said getting her things and opening the door.

When i thought she was gone for good she turn around.

"Change of heart?" I asked hopefully.
I watched as she chuckled and pull out a black hand gun.

"Wait Jazz." I said backing up.
"Dont run sweetie , i just came prepared i dont hurt the people i love." She said stuffing the gun back in her purse.

"Oh okay." I breathe a sight of relief.
"Fuck me over once shame on me , fuck me over twice never that cause i'll be a fucking fool." She sung walking out.

After Jazz left i sat on the chair crying my eyes out. The women i love , love me back but want let me love her back.