Truth hurt

*Apple*
I was watching tv in the diner room when Damien came in massaging my shoulders. Hell i been tense all week.
"Baby tell me something." He said facing me.
"What is it?" I said.
"Why your sister dont like me?" He asked confused.
I look at Damien and shook my head , Sasha very picky about who i date , she said I can do so much better than Damien.
"What makes you said that , she loves you." I lied through my teeth.
"Come on now , she even told me in my face she don't give a shit bout me." He rambled.
"I mean she is entitled to her opinion , give her some time she'll come around , fassho." I assure him.
"Yeah , ok what you trying do today." He pinching my nipple through my sports bra.
If his ass wasnt looking i would have roll my fucking eyes , his baby dick.
"Nothing, my period on." I lied.
"Damn, but a period aint gonna stop nothing but a sentence." He smirk.

Damien ass was nasty as fuck , i remember i had to slap the shit outta him. My period was on and i woke up he was giving me head. I couldn't believe this nigga was eating my bloody pussy like it was his last meal.

"Nigga hell no , your ass nasty." I said looking at him in disgust.
"Man your ass always tripping i got needs too , damn." He said catching an attitude.
"Nigga , i can give five fucks right now , i said no." I stumped.
His ass was really starting to get on my everlasting nerves , foreal.
"Man like i said what ever you wont do another bitch will." He said bravely.
"Damien, you got me fuck up really, go ahead and do that dumb shit you think i wont fuck you and that broad ass up." I fussed.
"Now you act like you care." He stared.
I look at this nigga , cause efficiently he done lost his mind and grew some balls for a change.
"Nigga please a bitch gotta be desperate to want that dick." I laugh in his face.
Yeah the truth hurt, but i'll be damn if i let a nigga disrespect me in my fucking house.
"Fuck you mean by that?" He said getting in my face.
"Nigga your dick aint worth a cuss , the only reason why im with your ass is cause i care to much , if sex was everything i would have been left your ass." I said.
"Shut the fuck up bitch." He screamed in my face.
"Get the fuck out my face , Damien." I said pushing him.
When i push him his skinny ass fall down knocking down my good china vase.
"Bitch , the fuck i told you bout putting your hands on me again." He said stumbling trying to get up.

Last time i hit Damien was due to the fact he was texting another bitch and lied about it. I had box his ass dead in his mouth, then he wanna act all innocence and shit.
"I should fucking hit your ass back." He said getting buck.
"Go ahead and do that bitch move , imma fuck your shit up foreal." I said standing up poking him in his chest.

"You aint bouta try me like im some fucking punk." He told me.
If looks could kill my ass would have been sliced up and dead.
"Boy boo, you aint shit but a fuck nigga." I told him.
"If im a fuck nigga than you a thot, you pop that pussy for any and everything." He said.
"Nigga the fuck? Im a stripper not a prostitute, you lucky i even let you lick this pussy." I said flipping him off.
"Man whatever." He said.
"Matter fact get the fuck out my house go to your fucking momma." I said opening the door for him.
"Gladly , i should have listen to my momma when she told me bout you." He said putting on his shoes.
"Awhhh, fuck your momma and tell her go find her baby daddy , ol loose pussy bitch." I said.
I couldnt stand this nigga momma she always wanna put her two cents in shit.
"Fuck you!" He said when he got on the porch.
"No thank you." I said locking him out the door.
I sat down watching tv and notice his stupid ass left his phone at my house , shaking my head i unlock it .