Tell Me?

*Jazz*
I was finally release from the hospital and I was told that Eddy didn't open up the club yet , hell i was ready to get back what i do best.

Me and Diamond aint talking hell i heard she acting like a nut case. To be honest i do miss her , i really do . Shit i especially miss that pussy the way it drip and taste. Hell they should have call her candy , that's what the pussy taste like.

Sweet pussy Diamond is what i call her in the bed room.

Im still trying to find out who burn me , so i can forgive them like my grandma said , but hell imma whip a bitch or nigga ass first , fuck that shit. You aint bouta get away with trying to kill me.
Next time a bitch or nigga make an attempt to kill me better make show im dead.
My comeback was gonna be stronger than their wanna be payback.

"Wassup bitch?" I said picking up the phone.
Apple was calling me , our friendship became unbreakable, hell Diamond just M.I.A with her bitch ass.

"How you doing boo?" She asked.
"Good , but wassup with you and Eddy?" I asked her.
They was spending a little too much time together , Ray Charles could tell you they fucking.

"Girl he got that bomb ass dick , hell." She bragged.
"Awh bitch i knew it , i know your ass been getting some dick." I practically yelled.
"Hell yeah , had to drop Damien ass." She said.
"I really didnt like him." I admitted.
"Nobody did, hell Eddy a dick slayer , he Mummah Ali my pussy." She said.
"Hell he beat the box up like tyson." I laughed.

Damien wasnt shit , hell i couldn't blame Apple how she treated him , at first she was blind but im glad she put his ass in check , Sasha didnt even like his bum ass.

"Yeah , but you heard from Diamond?" She asked changing the subject.
I blew out air and said no.
"Thats fuck up , hell and she wonder why we stop fucking with her , ol' grimy ass." Apple said.
"I still love her." I admitted.
"I know hun , but she dont deserve you she all types of fuck up." Apple said.
"Yeaah , i know its weird she was calling and constantly texting me then all of a sudden boom , she aint even send a bitch a home made card." I said with tears filling my eyes.

"I got you girl , not in the way Diamond had you , but trust me i aint gonna leave you fassho." She assure me.
"I know you too loyal for that." I told her.
"Word but imma get going love you ma." She told me.

I hung up the phone and cuddle on the chair.
I sat on the chair thinking , i knew what i needed to due i was gonna pay Diamond a surprise visit.

I grabbed my keys and my gun from under my chair and headed out. A bitch needed some answers and hell i was gonna get some one way or another. Fuck this shit , I'm tired of wondering what the hell going on , i just prayed i didnt have to catch me a body.
Getting in my car i speed down the road to Diamond house. I could have sworn that looked like Damien car pulling out the yard , but i didnt give a damn.

I got out the car and knocked on the door.
I waited a minute til Diamond open the door , when she saw me she look like she was seeing a ghost , like death was at her door waiting to get invited in.

"Hey." I smirked. She just stared at me without saying a word.