Meeting

*Jazz*
I was sitting at LA's Café waiting for Diamond slow ass to arrive.
I wasn't even upset she was late , knowing my baby she probably having a heard time deciding what to wear with her sexy ass.
Diamond think i invite her here to hang out , but i want some answer as to why she acting distinct and nasty towards me.

People may say Diamond heart less , but she do have a heart, she didn't came from a fuck up home or nothing she just got some anger issues. I tried to showed her these pass few years she can count on me and Apple , cause nobody got her back like we do.
If she fight , we jumping right up in that shit. She cry we gonna find the nigga who upset her. If she hate someone trust me we hate em too, cause loyalty is everything. All we got is loyalty towards each other.

After five minutes of waiting Diamond finally arrive.
"Hey bae." She said kissing me fully on the lip.
"Hey." I said putting on my kool-aid smile.
Hopefully this meeting go by smoothly.
"Wassup with you?" She asked me taking a seat.
"Thats what im trying to find out bout you, whats up with you." I said.
"Um nothing." She said , i could sworn i seen a look of guilt on her face.
"Diamond i got some questions for you i really need you to be completely honest with me, a lie will hurt worse than the truth." I said.
I look at her and she look hesitant at first than said okay.

"Are we good?" I asked.
"Yeah, we good." She smiled.
"Do you love me." I asked. I prepared my self for Diamond answer.
"Yeah, of course i love you who wouldn't." She said shock.
"Have you ever cheated on me?" I ask.
Yeah i needed to know, even though it will hurt like hell but i needed to know the answer.
"Jazz." She said.
"Just answer the question Diamond." I said.
"Yeah." She said putting her head down.

I was shock as hell, i never though Diamond would cheat on me , hell they was right no matter how good of a partner you got , there always gonna be someone to fuck shit up.
"How many times." I said holding my breath waiting for the answer.
"10." She said looking at me.
Tears instantly fell down my face , she didn't know how much this shit hurt me.
"Look im sorry baby dont cry." She said grabbing my hand. I snatch my hand from her trifling ass.
"Do not fucking touch me , when was the last time." I practically yelled.
"Last night , but look Jazz let me explain." She said making an attempt to get up.
Without thinking twice i slap the shit out of her and next thing i knew her hands was on my neck about to choke the life outta me.
"Get the fuck off me." I screamed causing people to turn around and look.
Good thing we was in the hood cause if not 5-0 would have been in this bitch.

Diamond immediately let me go and started begging for my forgiveness.
"How could you." I cried.
"Baby listening." She said trying to explain her self.
"No you listen, i did nothing to you i was nothing but good to you." I practically screamed.
"I know baby but." She started to say before i interrupt her.
"Shut the fuck up Diamond and listen to me ok." I said.
She nodded her head and sat down while i stand up and started talking.
"You don't deserve me , im a good women im too fucking good for you and how ironic it is that i thought i wasnt good enough for you." I said pointing in her face.
Diamind remain quiet as i gave her my testimony.
"I cant believe you will do some fuck shit like that , what the fuck have i ever done to you!" I asked.
"Nothing." She whispered.
"You damn right, i love you so much i will kill for you and hurt anyone that will harm you." I told her.
"Im sorry Jazz." She said trying to reach for me.
"Didnt i say dont fucking touch me , imma tell you something that you should have known in the beginning that would have took you a long way so listen up." I told her.
"Ok." She said nodding her head.
"Here's the thing about valuable people, you have to realize their worth before they do." I said.

A tear slip down my face, i left her right there , i heard her yelling and crying my name but i didnt give a damn.

She wasnt gonna tell me if i didnt ask or if she got caught. Trust in believe im good , i cant say that im not hurt but i'll be damn if im broken . She cant destroy nothing her bitch ass didn't build . I guess she thought its okay when its the other way around. Not!