Chapter 19- Try Again

*Steve takes you to your couch and lays you down

*Steve takes you to your couch and lays you down.*

Y/N- mmhmm wait! I- *You laugh* I have a roommate now.

Steve- what?! Who?

*The other bedroom door opens and Sydney walks out. Steve looks down at you and you cover your face and laugh*

Sydney- Oh! Umm sorry- I'm on my way out, don't mind me. I will be gone all week, so go crazy. *He leaves and Steve looks down at you.*

Steve- Really?!

Y/N- Yes! Now do you want to talk about that or do you want to do this? *You motion to your body, Steve looks you up and down. He smirks*

Steve- you, definitely you! *You giggle as he picks you up and takes you to your room. He lays you on the bed. He sits up and looks down at you.* You are so beautiful y/n. *You run your hands under his shirt and lift it off. You sit up and kiss his chest. He lays you back down and lifts you shirt off, he kisses your chest and down you body. He slips off you pants and kisses you clothed center.*

Steve- mmhm I've missed you

Y/N- kiss me *You pull him up to your lips as you unbutton his pants. He pulls them down and off as he settles between your legs. He kisses you and pulls back. He caresses your face and looks into your eyes.*

Steve- I love you, Y/N

*You smile and kiss him*

Y/N- I love you too, Steve

*He moves down your body and pulls your underwear off. He kisses your center and starts to eat you out. You play with his hair as he pulls you close. You moan and arch off the bed.*

Y/N- mmhmm Stevie!

*You cum and just smile as he dotes on you. He kisses up your body, he sees your smile and he laughs a little.*

Steve- you feel good?

Y/N- so so so good! Now its your turn

*You flip him over and straddle him, you pull him out of his boxers and guide him into you. He moans and grabs your hips. You move your hips with his help, he sits up and takes your bra off. He kisses your breast as you grind against him. You two move as one, you gasp and desperately grab his back. He kisses your neck and hangs onto you, both of you needing to be as close as possible. He cums and so do you. You two come down from your highs and you lay in his arms.*

Y/N- that was amazing

Steve- yeah, it was *He kisses you.*

Y/N- so what does this mean? *You look at Steve*

Steve- I'm not sure... but I know I want you in my life.

*You kiss him, you two go for a round two.*

*A couple weeks go by, you two go on dates and have tons and tons of sex.*