Chapter 13- Life As Normal

*You wake up as Steve gets back from his run

*You wake up as Steve gets back from his run. You head into the guest room to do your morning workout. Steve showers while you finish up and then he cooks breakfast while you shower. You get dressed and then sit down with Steve and have a nice breakfast. You do this every morning except on the weekend, the weekends Steve likes to wake you up in a more exciting way.*

Y/N- Mmhhh Steve, *You laugh* I'm still sleeping. *Steve smirks against your skin and kisses your stomach.* I never get to sleep in.

Steve- Fine, *He chuckles* I'll let you sleep, but I'm staying right here. *He lays under the blanket his chest resting between your legs, his head laying on your stomach, his arms wrapped around your body. You play with his hair and drift off to sleep. This happens every weekend and you wouldn't change it at all.*

Steve- okay, I have a meeting with Tony and then I'll come pick you up for dinner with Natasha.

Y/N- okay, I have some papers to grade so I'll be here all day. *Steve kisses you and walks to the door* Hey Steve? *He turns around* Does Tony know you're dating someone? Do any of them know?

Steve- No, I didn't know how to explain how I knew you without- well you know. *You nod*

Y/N- it's okay, let's just keep it that way. That may be for the best. *Steve nods and waves as he leaves.*

Nat- No!! you got Steve to-

Y/N- yup!! *Steve blushes and takes a drink*

Steve- okay okay, let's leave the war stories for when I'm not here.

*You smile and kiss Steve's cheek. Nat gently smiles and looks down at her drink, she takes a sip and then continues with the conversation.*

Nat- So how are you two? Still in that little love bubble??

Y/N- Totally, but I also want to kill him every time he leaves the toilet seat up. *Steve laughs and Nat nods*

Nat- I get that!

Y/N- So Nat? anyone special?? *You take a sip of your drink and Nat smiles. Steve looks at you and then back at Nat, waiting for her answer.*

Nat- umm not really, I met up with an old friend recently, I've been seeing him off and on.

Y/N- Oh Nat, Yay! Who is it?

Steve-Yeah, whose good enough for the time of Natasha Romanoff. *He sits back and puts his arm around you. He smiles and Nat laughs.*

Nat- Umm his names Daniel *She looks at you and you smile, you reach over the table and taker her hand.*

Y/N- How is he?!

Nat- good and better than ever. *She smirks and takes a drink.*

Y/N- Oh Nat that's great! I'm glad he's okay! *She nods*

Steve- who is Daniel??

Y/N- he was a Hydra guard, he and Nat had a.. special relationship. *She smirks* He helped Bucky and I get out. *Steve nods*