Chapter 14- A National Treasure

Y/N- oh come on!! Stevie it's your birthday!

Steve- yeah but I'd much rather spend it with you.. at home.. in bed.. *He kisses you and tickles your side.. you chuckle and pull away but Steve chases your lips with his*

Y/N- ha! Steve stop! *He holds you tight and moves his hands towards your ass* you're a National Treasure, you deserve to be celebrated! Okay look if you let me take you out and shower you with affection *Steve groans and acts dramatic.. you laugh and slap his ass* THEN I will let you bring me back here and we will stay in for the night and get a little crazy.. huh? Do we have a deal??

*Steve looks at you and narrows his eyes*

Steve- fine but I get to do whatever I want tonight.. *You bite your lip and Steve smirks.. he looks at your lips* you know what that does to me.. *You smile and kiss him*

Y/N- you got a deal!

*Steve smiles and gets out of bed.. he slowly dresses and gets ready to leave.. you laugh and hurry him along.*

Y/N- come on Grandpa..

*Steve tickles you and chases you out the door*

Steve- so where are we going??

Y/N- you'll see.. *You smile and pull him along*

*You walk up to an art gallery.. You start to walk up the steps when Steve pulls you into his arms and smiles down at you*

Steve- is this what I think it is??

*You nod*

Y/N- Van Gogh, Monet, Da Vinci... special exhibits dedicated to all 3.. *Steve smiles* and we have the whole Gallery to ourselves for the next 3 hours..

*Steve kisses you and you pull him along with you*

Y/N- come on..

*You walk through the Gallery and Steve points out all his favorite paintings.. he shows you Monet's Women with a Parasol and Van Gogh's Starry Night.. Da Vinci's Last Supper.. Steve is mesmerized and takes in all that he can.. he sits in front of the Starry Night painting and watches as you walk around and look at each painting.. he observes the way your eyes squint when you lean in close.. the way you cross your arms as you take in the whole painting.. how your eyes light up at the colors... he smiles and catches your arm as you walk by.. he pulls you into his lap*

Steve- this is amazing y/n... thank you. *He kisses you and you rub his shoulders*

Y/N- well yours days not over yet.. you ready to go?

*Steve hums and kisses you again.. he stands you up and he follows you out*

Steve- How did you arrange this?!

*You blush*

Y/N- I may or may not of used your name and cred to make this happen.. *Steve laughs and holds you*