EPISODE 10 : TROPICAL NIGHT

Gist:

Ha-kyung faces intensifying pressure from her mother to get married. A pesky reporter lurks around the office in search of a good story.

Quotes:

The end of love is marriage. Such an obvious conclusion isn't the only answer.

They don't suit each other. Seok-ho and Director Jin have absolutely nothing in common. They have different hobbies and tastes. They just can't get along.

~You never know. At times, even the most impossible becomes possible. Especially when it comes to men and women.

I don't think marriage suits me. And I wonder if marriage has to be the next step when in love. Being tied to each other as a family makes me uncomfortable. And I don't want the person I love to carry my burdens either. 

~So for you, having a family is a burden.

Are you disappointed?

~No, it's just I've never thought about a relationship that didn't lead to marriage.

Sleep is heavily affected by the temperature. High temperature stimulates our central nervous system and hinders deep sleep. On such nights, we become lost in thoughts. When that happens, we end up having complicated feelings and that leads to more thoughts. And eventually, we become even more lost in thought.

---------------------------##------------------------------