Episode 1 : SIGNAL

Gist:

Jin Ha-kyung struggles with the hardships of her work as the agency fails to forecast a hailstorm  that struck the capital area, amidst the pressure of her upcoming marriage with co-employee Han Ki-joon. Junior meteorologist Lee Si-woo, who was one of the very few staff who saw earlier the possibility for hail, tries to convince the headquarters of a potential late afternoon . Ha-kyung discovers Ki-joon sleeping with weather journalist Chae Yoo-jin, who later breaks up with her boyfriend Si-woo.

Quotes:

Signals are simple. Sometimes they are sounds, sometimes they are colours and sometimes they are vibrations. They keep signaling to me that nothing is safe in this world.

Si Woo – Si as in time and Woo as in rain. It means 'Rain that falls at the right time'.

Nothing is more pleasant than the rain that falls at the right time.

Weather is about a flow. You cannot change the flow with a few numbers.

The basics of weather is variability. Even a small phenomenon can greatly affect it.

My life is about to be flooded because I missed the signals.

Both weather and people need time for you to get to know them better.

The weather isn't always bad. There are sunny days as well as windy and rainy days. There is always a reason for everything.

There was more than just a breakup at the end of an office romance.

---------------------------##------------------------------