Time of the Month

Start from the beginning

It looks bigger than it ever has before which goes to show just how much he's been holding back this entire trip. It's throbbing towards me, almost slapping me in the face and I can't help but to chuckle quite a bit. I look passed his cock, still kicking, and at him. I knew if he had blood his face would be beat red. 

Don't laugh. I've needed you since we left the house. Please baby, do something. I'm going insane here. I couldn't help but to shift under his intense gaze towards my lips and then back at my eyes. Though i'm only teasing him, he's still sitting so pretty and patiently for me. He deserves a reward. 

My tongue lolls out of its place and my mouth and against his shaft. My tongue feels his veins pulsing under it and I moan involuntarily. I lick a strip from his base to his tip and wrap my lips around him softly. His cock jumps harder in my mouth and his panting becomes louder. He whines a bit and shifts his hips to get more of himself inside of my mouth. 

Be good

He whines louder but keeps his hips still this time, even as I start bobbing my head up and down his length, pushing deeper every time I move back down. He bites his hand hard and his eyes roll back into his head as he uses willpower only to not push himself deeper into my mouth. 

I take my mouth off of him and begin stroking him gently, up and down, over and over again, until he's practically begging me to do something. He's becoming fidgety again but one good slap against his hips has him stilling but whining even louder than before. At this point, it doesn't seem as though he cares about everyone else in the house that could possibly hear him. Although the whines are doing amazing things to my cunt, he has to quiet down. 

I move forward towards his face and pull my shirt down until my boobs pop out. He immediately opens his mouth as I push one into his mouth. He moans around it but starts making work of my nipple quietly. I know they have to have heard us by now but it'll be less embarrassing for him if I stop it while I'm ahead. 

I curse as he bites down softly on my nipple and quickly make work to take my pants off. He sits up eagerly but I push him back down as I finally get my pants off of my legs. I kick one leg over the both of his and just as eagerly shift myself down on top of him. 

Before I can even get myself fully situated, he starts pounding into me from below. It feels so good I can't even manage to do more than grip his hands that are bruising my hips and will myself to be quiet. His eyes are glued onto the area where he's plowing into me. He's watching all of the juices i've accumulated since I've woken up make a mess of his cock and legs. 

"God you're so fucking wet and warm and-fuck it's so good. You're so good." My head falls back as he starts muttering incoherently while he pounds me but I can't even tell him to shut up because it's so damn good. He feels better than he ever has before and I can't even form proper thoughts. All I can think about is how I want more. 

" Aw look at you. You're fucking drooling. Fuck...ngh- this is the perfect view. You look so dumb on my cock darling. You're going dumb on my dick aren't you?" He whispers it but the way his words shudder through my body feels like he's screaming. 

" Please darling I'm gonna cum. You need to cum on my dick please please please-" I can't do much more than to nod my head and mutter praise over and over again as he sinks me down on him one last time before filling me to the brim and letting out the most obscene moan I've heard in my entire life. I shudder as my own orgasm takes over while he fills me up. 

Before I can even pull off to get myself together, Edwards hips start pistining up towards me again in a pace too fast for me to comprehend. All I'm left to do is whimper quietly and fall down on top of him. 

" More... need more. You're taking it so well. Just let me take care of you. I'll make you dumber on my dick don't worry." he's still mumbling and by now every ghoul is definitely awake and the Cullens can most definitely hear everything but this fact doesn't seem like it's bothering Edward much at all. 

I start to hear feet tapping around all around us, telling me that everyone's decided to just start getting ready. I tap Edwards shoulders as he continues to plow into me relentlessly. I try to pull back due to the over stimulation and the pace he's setting. 

" T.....too much Edward! Sl- nghhhh- slow down!" I hiss out, tapping him more vigorously now. He grunts in disagreement and flips us over into a mating press, continuing his brutal pace. 

" You can take it. You always take me so well darling. Don't run away please. Wanna make you cum again please please please-" I lean forward, breathing harshly on his shoulder before opening my mouth wide and taking a bite. 

He chokes out a surprised moan and his hips still as he cums, harsh and heavy, deep inside. 

" Oh my fuckkkk yes!" he whines out. I hum in his shoulder as exhaustion takes over my body almost immediately.  I wanna pass out but we have training to do. I push Edwards still eager hands off of me and move my legs over the side of the bed.  He wraps his arms around my body and lifts me up with ease. I grip onto him tightly as he walks both of us into the bathroom. 

He sits me down on the counter and moves away from me to start the water for the shower. He moves back to me quickly and caresses the places that are forming bruises on my hips and legs. He winces as he looks  at the bruises and a pout begins to form on his face. 

I can tell that he still wants more, that he's raging for so much more. But his head has cleared a bit. It didn't seem like him to lose control so easily but I guess it could happen to anyone. 

I pick his head up to force him to stop looking at the bruises and to focus on me. I give a smile, showing I'm ok, and his lips quirk up a bit. 

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you lose sleep nor did I mean to go so hard. We have an important mission and I distracted you from it." I smiled and shook my head. 

" It was a reward for how patient you've been. And anyways now I have the perfect opportunity to try out something with Kaneki." 

He tilts his head in confusion as we step under the warm water.  "Like what?"

" Switching bodies." 

*time skip* 

After prying Edwards hands off of my body and forcing him to stay in the shower, I manage to get dressed and sit with the Cullens in the cafe. I point towards the door of Edward and I's shared bedroom and sigh. 

" What the hell is wrong with him?" Emmet smirks as he slap an arm around my shoulder. He cackles out a laugh and sips on his coffee. 

" Must be his time of the month. What? Can't handle it little one?" I slap his arm off and take a sip of my own coffee, attempting not to scoff. I shove his shoulder in the direction of the bedroom and shrug. 

" You think you're so special, why don't you try to satisfy him? And what do you mean by time of the month?" His eyes widen and he looks around at the other Cullens as if he's absolutely baffled that no one has told me this information before.  They all shrug and he switches his attention back on me. 

" Vampires can get periods where they get a bit more- how should I say- lustful. It doesn't happen often but with couples, people that are truly in love, it's a different story. He's probably been holding back since before we left to come here. You guys will probably have some more fun later." Right on cue, Edward walks out of the bedroom fully clothed and with a small towel pressed against his hair to dry it. 

I stifle a laugh as he walks over causing him to tilt his head in confusion. Instead of pressing me on what I'm laughing about, he picks me up out of my seat and sits us back down, with me on his lap. 

" You almost made me spill my coffee." He shrugs, unbothered, as he shoves his head into my neck and sighs deeply. His hands move down to my thighs and I flinch, almost spilling my coffee again. Emmet sighs and moves away from the both of us. 

" Before you two fuck again, what was this about switching bodies?"

******* 

I;m sorry for waiting so long to update. Smut was my apology so I hope you accept it.