Provocation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Vex's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's a chill guy, I like that about him," I said and leaned my head behind me. Ahhh, the way my head gets cushioned couldn't be compared to a bed or a pillow. The heat was just right too and the feeling was just muah, perfect. My body was being lifted everytime she took a breath but it just made me yawn when it was rocking me like a baby.

"So you guys...dont talk that much huh?" Akali asked.

"It's tiring," I replied and heard the girl behind me chuckle. I felt her right palm on top of my head and was just slowly caressing my head. It was somehow enjoyable in a way but my hood didn't let me enjoy it fully. I lowered my eyelid a little when I know it's better not to remove it, not like I'm hiding anything but it just comforts me to be around to these people. Come to think of it, why am I even interacting with them in the first place?

I winced towards the entrance when I felt someone coming. They entered and they were a little surprised at what I was doing, I can't blame them when I'm confused myself. I look at Shadow an it seems to be sleeping on Akali's lap so I guess it won't help me that much. I groaned and that made the girl behind me flinch while the newcomers squeezed themselves to the couch.

"How?!" the fox lady shouted making my ear drop infront of me to reduce the noise. Ugh, rowdy peoples, I hate them.

"Well she just needed a little push," Akali replied in a calmer tone. The girl holding me giggled and my back felt the small vibrations in her chest when she did so. Come to think of it, I can't recall her name.

I saw a finger on my left and groaned when it belonged to the fox. She waved her right arm infront of me making me look at her, is she being serious right now? She retrieved her right arm and portioned it beside her face along with a smile. Now that I look at her closely, she got some huge honkers.

"Hi there I'm Ahri," she said as she waved her right arm slightly. That snapped me out of my observation and frowned before looking at the TV in front which wasn't playing anything. Ahri's leg flinched while the others chuckled at her response, still it's just better not to interact with her, feels like she's the type to run around with her mouth open...well nothing can compare to that idiot but this is the only place to gain some peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Kai'sa's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The way Vex just do ignore things without even bothering to hide, it is a little funny when it's not directed to you but she really hates to talk. The story she told us were also summarized to the point it just got to where they really met. She didn't give us any detail about herself other than being scared of heights but that's only it.

"Now now, Ahri's a better person than I am so try not to make her sulk," I said as I pat Vex in the head with a smile. I heard her sigh but I think that's because she heard me so that made me chuckle.

"Well atleast one of us is friendly," Ahri said as she looked at me with a pout. I chuckled and looked at the girl infront of me who already closed her eyes and acted like she's sleeping. I say act because her ears kept twirling lightly. Vex was awake I'm sure but her ears are a little tempting to touch, we touched Ahri's ears and she was sensitive about it so I tried not to do the same with Vex. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I kept patting her head to keep myself from being bored.

I looked at Ahri and she was staring at the Yordle in front of me to the point that a small shape of heart was traced to her eyes making me flinch a little when I knew what that meant. Ahri's gaze turned to me and it immediately turned into a death stare with a smile so fake when her eyes told me otherwise. She was jealous but I couldn't really help her now when Vex doesn't really want to interact with Ahri.