Misfortunes

It was probably 11 in the morning and Y/N woke up angrily when the birds chirped outside. He sighed as he stood up and stretched his back, Y/N grabbed his left shoulder as he stretched and he felt a pop making him sigh. He looked outside through the window and groaned as he face-palmed himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well fuck me," I said as I started to walk to the front door, guess wishes don't always come true. Oh? Ah, I felt the glass shards when I stepped on it but I just opened the door and walked out. It didn't really hurt that much and it didn't make any cut. I wiped my foot before going down to make things easier to clean later.

I walked to the kitchen and started making some scrambled eggs and toasted bread for breakfast. After some time I finally finished it and walked to the living room, some of the shards were still on my foot so I just wiped it near the door before heading to the living room. I took my plate and turned on the television for some noise since this made me feel comfortable as I ate. It was the news which didn't really matter. I looked at the screen and saw the headline making me smile, there was a total of 5 victims that died on the alleyway located on Ionia. I just chuckled as I took a bite from my sandwich, yeah that was me alright. It seems like they were trying to find the culprit but I could only sigh in dismay since I was pretty confident about my job. They are still investigating but it's pretty useless when it was me they're dealing with. 5 minutes of useless information and I've finished eating, I was planning on switching the channel but the next one came up making me stunned as I read the headline.

It seems like the K/DA is getting fired. I just chuckled and turned the TV off, I looked at the ceiling and laughed a light one as I wiped my face. I wonder if they remember me, I hope not cuz I don't give a fuck about it. I just grabbed the broom and went upstairs to clean up the whole mess I made but damn...glass sure is a pain in the ass to clean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Evelynn's POV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could only curse quietly when this is actually happening to us, to think that those bastards already knew. I think our manager might have pulled some tricks that's why the paparazzis and even the news anchors were prepared about this. I could only chuckle sarcastically to myself but I focused on the road when I was the one driving the car. Ahri was beside me and whenever I winced at her I could see her gritting her teeth as she clenched her fists. Kai'sa and Akali were also behind me and they were hugging one another with a grim expression, I can't really blame them why they're feeling this way. It's all because of that fucking manager, bastard overworked us in the last month making us snap. It was already too long since we were working in the music industry and to think that they would actually dare to act like we were objects after all we've done is a little hilarious. I guess in the end all they really wanted was to put our face in their company's banner. I was annoyed, irritated, and just overall mad that this is happening right now.

"Evelynn, there's a restaurant up ahead. I think that's a good place to plan out what we should do from now on," Ahri said. I nodded quietly while she turned to look at the two behind us.

"We could probably get in just by wearing some hoodies. There should be enough for all of us in the trunk," Ahri continued, I looked at the rearview mirror to see Akali and Kai'sa who nodded at Ahri. I turned my eyes back on the road and I could see the restaurant near the beach.

"Is that it?" I asked and Ahri nodded. There was a parking lot behind the restaurant so I parked there. This place was a little quiet than usual so we had the chance to wear some disguises without anyone noticing. We wore a different colored hoodie and it kinda felt comfortable for a while. We both went inside and I was surprised when a lady with light blue hair greeted Ahri with a hug.