Fans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Evelynn's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked the car when we finally arrived at the department building wich was 5 story tall. It felt a little off from the other building close to it when it had the same color as the sand yet it only brimmed out it's luxury. This was a place where we usually buy things and it was the only store that come to mind whenever I planned on buying stuff. We walked outside the car and I noticed Y/N seems a bit bored by the sight.

"Wait a minute, there's just something I have to do," Y/N said wich I nodded in reply.

He took the briefcase wich he was holding from early morning and went behind the car making me a little curious on what he was to do but I decided not to pry. I took this chance to hide my tails inside the jacket and also fixed my clothes. He returned after a minute and placed the briefcase back inside the car only to grab the other one wich was brown in comparison and a little smaller. He nodded to my direction and I took that as a sign he was ready.

We went inside and I hoped no one would recognize me so I placed my hand in my jacket's pocket to hide my trembling arms. I noticed Y/N looking at my back while he hid his mouth wich made me feel a little calmer for some reason. I guided the way with my head down and Y/N followed as we went to the 3rd floor. There was a couple of rooms but I already memorized this place, we went inside the room in the far left where a couple of instruments were displayed. The neon blue string was the source of light as it was glued into the edges wich still made me wonder how it could light this whole place up and I could hear a faint sound of a familiar song coming from where the cashier was.

"Try to see what you guys need, there's something I have to ask at the cashier," Y/N said, I nodded when I felt like speaking was enough to reveal my identity. I was still nervous even when there was no other people but maybe I'm just scared of any scandals that might pop up. Y/N walked to the far left corner of the room where the cashiers desk was and I also went to the place where the drums were displayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I needed something that could reduce the noise since I bet it would be pretty loud. Asking the cashier would reduce the hassle rather than looking around so I went to him. This man had a black facemask along with a ponytail that sticked out from the back of his head, he was reading some sort of magazine and I can finally hear the music popping off. It had a strong beat, some sort of rap but all in all it was a little nice to finally understand it.

"Hello?" I asked to get his attention and I noticed he was surprised about my prescence. I couldn't help myself from trying to walk quietly but it was something I usually do unconciously. Besides, he was caught up on what he was reading so that probably took his attention a lot.

"Oh, uhm how can I help you?" asked from the man who seems to be a little scared of me. I should be the one scared of him especially when I saw his left hip holding a sheathed sword and I'm certain it's real thanks to the hilt.

"Yeah, what is that thing they use to reduce the noise thats leaking outside the room?" I asked and he seems to have an idea.

"Oh sound absorption mats! We do have one, a thin one would usually cost 8 dollars for something this size," the cashier responded and reached out for something under his table. He pulled a 2×2 (meters) mat and it felt like it was a little too thin when it felt like it was only thick as 4 nickels stacked.

"Is their anything thicker?" I asked and he nodded. He placed the first mat back and pulled out a thicker one wich made me smile a little when there was that big of a difference.