⋆.ೃ࿔ That Night That Started Our Revolution . ⋆.ೃ࿔

HOW IT ALL BEGAN (FLASHBACK)

I stared down at my crimped paper, doodling tiny hearts and floral designs to distract myself from the dreadful algebra homework assigned to me in second period earlier that day. I repetitively tapped my foot on my wooden bedroom floor so my body didn't become stiff while trying to understand the third problem on my sheet.

"Hey Tikki? By any chance do kwamis happen to be good at algebra two?" I spun my chair away from my desk so I could face my bed. Tikki flew out from behind my bed's canopy which supported the set of fairy lights lined around it.

"It depends on the kwami, in my case I know most variations of math. Why do you ask?" My spotted kwami glided through the air and plopped herself onto my desk in preparation to be of assistance.

"Well I have some homework and-"

"I'm not doing your homework for you." Tikki interrupted me, narrowing her big blue eyes. I groaned and banged my head on my desk out of irritation.

"I hope whoever made algebra is suffering right now." I huffed, picking up my head and resting my chin on my desk causing Tikki to giggle sweetly.
I re-adjust myself in my chair, turning to my clock; 7:15.
Wait.. 7:15 ?
"CRAP I HAVE PATROL AND I'M 15 MINUTES LATE?!" I scurried out of my chair and transformed into my superhero form. I leaped through my rooms hatch to get onto the roof trying to move as fast as possible toward the Eiffel Tower where the patrol route begins. My pigtails bounced as I made my way to Paris's most popular attraction with the crisp spring air hitting my face.
I finally arrived, landing onto the middle section of the tower.
"M'lady?" A masculine voice reverberated through the tower's shafts causing me to quickly turn back. The ground shook while a tall black figure jumped down making me stumble.
"Chat?" I asked, examining my partner up and down. I observed that his blonde hair was ruffled from the wind and that a smile was planted across his face.
"That's me!" Chat giggled, kissing my hand while I rolled my eyes.
"How's patrol going?" I asked, leaning against the metal exterior of the tower with my arms crossed.
"It's finished." He grinned, mirroring my actions but instead of crossing his arms he puts his hands behind his head.
"What?! How? Was I that late?" My hand shifted onto my forehead as an indication of my stress.
"Woah, it's okay LB. It's Thursday, aka my day to patrol."

Oh, It is Thursday. I thought. Which means I stopped my algebra for nothing.
I sighed out of relief and took out my pigtails, letting the wind make my hair flow like traveling ocean waves. I stared out at the night sky, shifting my eyes toward him without turning my head.

"You're beautiful." Chat blurted which caught me completely off-guard.
"What?" I stammered, turning toward him and watching his hair get more messy with the wind getting more intense.
I've never looked at him this way, admiring every noticeable trait in one moment and not ignoring it. I stared into his eyes, watching his pupils expand as he stared back.
"You're beautiful as is but something about your hair being down.." He paused, slightly clicking his tongue while continuing the eye contact. I shifted my quivering eyes to the left while biting my lip.
"Thank you." I replied, twisting my hair around my finger with a grin. Chat slowly made his way closer to me, slightly holding his breath.
"Chat?" I raised my eyes upward to stare into his eyes again. They're beautiful, a mix of emerald and evergreen. The way that they lure me in like a magnetic force and somehow grant me a comfort of some sort.
"Sorry, there's a strand of hair in the way of your eyes." He brushed his hand to get the hair without touching my face, pushing the strand behind my ear but didn't remove his hand.
He lowered his hand to my cheek, softly pressing down causing a heat to fill every ounce of my body.
I know I should've done something to stop him, but my heart was doing the thinking my brain couldn't.
We both leaned toward each other and locked lips, pressing his body closer to mine as I put my hand on the back of his head which messed up his hair again. We took quick breaths of air then continuously kissed like it was the last chance we'll get.. although it may have actually been the last chance we got. I failed to pull myself away, it was like his lips were a drug that I was addicted to.
Beep! Beep! Chat's ring broke us apart immediately which gave us the chance to gasp for air.
"I-I guess we should go now." I stuttered, quickly wiping some of my smeared lipstick with my sleeve as he patted his hair down.
"Yeah." He licked his lips, avoiding eye contact. I chuckled trying to ignore the awkward tension between us.
"Bye.. See ya." I quickly swung away with my yo-yo at the fastest speed possible without turning back.