Ignorance is sometimes bliss.

She dropped me off at home with my bags, I entered to see my mates seated, "where did you go?" Kaden growled out at me but I ignored them.

I walked towards our bedroom but Aiden wasn't having this bullshit either, "princess, where did you go?" I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

I still walked past them and was heading to our room, I felt a pull on my hair and a sniff on my neck, causing me to whimper.

"When we ask questions, we need a response", they said together and growled.

My inside was raging, I shut my eyes and relaxed a bit, I moaned when I felt a slap to my ass.

Kaden carried me towards our room, the bags I was holding long forgotten and left in the hallways closer to our room.

Kade dropped me on the bed, he propped my legs in the doggy position and I wanted to defy them so badly, I wiggled my ass.

"I swear if you defy me, you won't be able to walk", the promise in his voice made my panties dampen, "don't test me, Faith!"They growled when I tried to get up.

I heard a rip and a pull on my waist region, they ripped off the skirt I was in.

Each brother was kissing and loving up my ass, I moaned out, "do you love that?" one of them asked, I am sure it was Kaden, I whimpered.

They each stuck a finger inside my cunt and I jerked forward a bit but not for long before their arm pulled me back.

They stuffed their fingers in me and I let out a cry of pleasure.

There was heat travelling through my body; good heat.

My body was floating and as if the right dose of electricity was being distributed everywhere, "oh my goddess" I groaned.

"Please, please", I pleaded.

"What do you want, Faith?" I was panting, my mind was crazed with lust and I needed them to fill me up.

"Please fill me up", I didn't care I sounded needy, I just needed them to fill me in both ways, and anyway they would love to.

They flipped me over and I was laying on my back now.

They both sniffed my pussy and groaned, that groan was causing feelings to ripple through me.

Kaden sucked on my clit making me mewl, his finger was inside me curling inside me and toppling my world over.

He flicked a part inside me and it felt like he just flipped a switch; it went from dark to light in my brain immediately.

I arched my back and moaned only for it to be stifled by a cock.

"Suck!" Aiden ordered and I opened my mouth wider to accept all of him inside my mouth; I couldn't swallow all of him but just enough.

He was deep inside my throat doing goddess knows what.

Kaden bit on my clit just a little and I moaned but choked on his dick, I think Aiden liked that feeling.

I swirled my tongue around his length and played with his balls, the groans I was getting out of him were like music to my ears.

"See who is our whore", my breath hitched.

I sucked the tip and placed gentle bites around his length, he hummed and I felt him vibrate in my throat.

I was so close, my breath stopped for a bit, this feeling was overwhelming, I think they could sense it. Aiden brought out his cock and allowed me to moan loudly before convulsing around Kaden's tongue.