They looked at each other and it only made them laugh harder.

"What is happening?" Jisoo deadpanned.

"I think they finally lost it."

"Love makes you do that." Jimin said unfazed.

It took them a full minute to stop laughing because every time they looked at each other and thought about it, it would just make them start falling into a fit of giggles again, having to hold each other up as they laughed.

Jennie finally caught her breath and told them the story of when Lisa had blurted out the same exact thing in high school once, verbatim, looking so serious and indignant because no one had complimented her yet.

All of their high school friends had teased Lisa about it so much that it eventually spread throughout the entire school and it became a standing joke for people to to blurt it out anytime someone felt like no one was paying attention to them or they felt under-appreciated.

———————-

Lisa spent the next hour holding Ella in her lap and reassuring her that she was the most beautifully dressed out of all of them and that she was the prettiest girl in the world. Ella seemed to finally believe her eventually because she relaxed.

They ate and talked and laughed as they watched all the acts perform. Jennie kept feeding Lisa and Ella herself, unwilling to let them do it.

Jimin was relentless with the servers, making sure they kept refilling their drinks and food before anything got even close to halfway being done. He was so attentive, adamant that he make sure his guests' table never ran out of meat and appetizers.

Everyone except Jisoo was shocked when Chaeyoung randomly pulled him into a hug.

"Maybe I don't hate men after all." The blonde said.

Jimin had hugged her back tightly telling her it was an honor, almost tearing up himself because he was so serious about it. He was a man, but he knew men sucked and that was the highest compliment he could have gotten.

—————————

Jimin eventually went up to the stage as a bunch of servers went around giving out free champagne to the delight of all the guests. This was the first time ever they had given out free drinks for an event. He forced Taehyung to go up on stage with him as Jimin spoke into the mic.

"I just want to thank everyone for coming to our annual black and white party. Most of you guys know we do this every year to celebrate the very undervalued LGBTQ community who is often discriminated against in this country, so thanks to everyone who donated.

This year is an extra special occasion though. We also wanted to honor and celebrate our dear friend Lisa's engagement, hence the champagne. We've only just met recently but I already feel like she might be my long lost twin," Jimin winked towards Lisa and Ella. Lisa blew a kiss back at him. Ella nodded back matter of factly, clapping excitedly.

"Jennie, I know we just met yesterday but I love you already too. Anyone that can get my boyfriend to warm up to them so fast is absolutely special. You won him over within seconds of meeting him."

Taehyung smiled lightly and winked towards Jennie too, bringing his champagne flute up in salute towards her as Jennie giggled back at him doing the same.

"I've seen very few couples look at each other the way you two do. You guys radiate unconditional love. I'm honored to have gotten to witness it and Tae and I really just wanted to share your love with the rest of our community. Especially to the ones that are scared to be who they are, the ones without hope that their identity is valid. True love exists and love is love, and we rarely get to see it work in our world but here you two are living it. So for those of you guys that are still scared, just know love is bigger than anything and everything works out in the end."