I know he enjoys and loves it when I spend the night or when I spend all day with him in his house. He likes it a lot more than hanging out at mine, so it should mean that he wouldn't mind, right? Augh... talking to Sasuke or Itachi would help a lot right now, but I can't for obvious reasons.

"Something else on your mind?" he snaps me out of my thoughts. "Nope! Nothing important." I reply, and he smirks. "What did you tell me before? If you're thinking about something, that means you have something on your mind?" he remembers our time when we went to rescue Gaara... Why does he still remember that awkward moment? "You can share it with me, even if it's not important." he continues.

He won't mind, I'm sure of it. I can talk to him about it; it's not like I'm expecting us to move in directly. Ya, let's do it! "Naruto, I've been meaning to-"

*Knock* *Knock*

We both look towards his door, and I scowl as I put my finger in front of my lips. "Don't. Say. A. Word." I whisper, and he just sits there waiting. Another knock sounds at the door, and I glare at him when he comes to move. "W-We can't just ignore them." he whispers. "Yes, we can! You've been busy all week!" 

"Naruto? Are you in?" and just like that, Naruto jumps off the bed and puts his shirt on before opening the door. "Gaara! What are you doing here?" he asks. I can't believe they would even follow him to his house! "You weren't at the Hokage's office, and no one else knew where you were, so I thought I'd check your place." he explains. Naruto laughs and throws a glance at me, who isn't happy at all. "Well, you found me." I know he wants to ask what he wants, but he doesn't want to give him the opportunity to call him out. "Yes, well, the Raikage and I are here to meet up with you." there goes Naruto's plan to have a lazy day.

They talk for a bit longer, with Naruto promising to get dressed fast and meet them outside the Hokage's office. "You're seriously choosing them over me?" I whine. "You know I can't say no. Gaara would probably understand, but he has the Raikage with him." I know he feels bad about it, but now I'm seriously considering kidnapping him. "Come with me! I'm sure it'll be fun." he tries.

I grab the covers and cocoon myself under them. "No. Go. Have fun; I'll just be here, cuddling this lovely cute little fox plushy that my boyfriend got me." I grab the fox plushie and bring it into my cocoon. Naruto chuckles and leans over me, "I'll try to end it as soon as possible and come right back to take his place." he kisses my forehead, and I hear him leave.

Naruto's too nice to tell people to give him space or a break, so I guess I just have to do it myself. I get up, put on my vest, grab my headband and secretly run after him.

I get there just a little after Naruto does; as I hide, I hear their conversation. If it's too serious, I won't intrude. "Where have you been? What took you so long?" the Raikage complains, and Naruto just laughs as he scratches the back of his neck.

Before he could answer, I jumped down and rested my elbow on Naruto's shoulder. "He was with me! You are the ones who interrupted us, you know." I complain right back at the Raikage, and he groans at my presence. "So, that's who you were glancing at." Gaara smiles. "Hello (Y/N)." he greets me.

"Hi, Gaara. Sorry about all this, but Mister Hero is becoming too busy for me. I don't like it a lot." he laughs, or at least in his own Gaara way. "Sorry for stealing him all the time." he smiles. "It's not like you two are newlyweds." the Raikage grunts.

"YET! We aren't yet. And I swear if you people come after him even at that time, there. Will. Be. A problem." I point my finger at him as a warning. "He plans to be a Hokage. That's a busy life." he retorts. "I know, but we are still young; we need to enjoy our youth!" he rolls his eyes at me.