"I know... I can't even complain; I am dating the world's Hero after all." I sigh dramatically as he laughs and hugs me. "You love it, don't lie." he says. "I was loving it, now I'm really thinking of kidnapping you for a couple of weeks." I suggest, and he laughs again. "You will have the whole world coming after you since you know... I'm the important Hero." he smiles widely at me with a proud look on his face.

"Oh, look at you glowing in all that confidence over that title. God help me when you become the greatest Hokage." I tickle him, and he tightens his hold around me to stop my hands from moving. "You will be by my side, so we will always be together when that happens." he rests his head on my chest. I rest my hand on his head and play with his hair; eventually, my eyes linger on the empty sleeve of his shirt.

"What can I do to make you stop thinking about it?" he breaks the silence. "Sorry, I just always worry that it's hurting you." I continue to play with his hair. "I promise, I don't feel anything." he says, but I know he still has something else to say. "Well, I wanted it to be a surprise, and I didn't want to say anything till I got the okay for it, but I know it would relax you." he says and lifts himself to rest on his elbow.

He looks into my eyes with a serious look that only makes me worry more. "Sakura has been speaking to Tsunade. And we all know she's pretty busy with Itachi's health, but Sakura..." he lingers, and I grab his face in my hands. "Spit it, Uzumaki, don't toy with me. Is something wrong?" I ask. He chuckles and leans in for a kiss. His strength is impressing me more and more these days... especially when he only has one arm. "Sakura told me there could be a chance they could give me back my arm." he finishes, and I just stare at him, not believing what I heard.

"A-Are you serious?" I ask, and he gives me another kiss. "Use your words, Naruto." I tell him, but he only chuckles and continues to plant kisses all over my face. "I don't want to. You should know already." he plants the last kiss on my lips. "You want that, right?" I ask him. "I don't want you to think that I'm not happy like this." I make sure he knows.

"I know, silly. If they find a way that works, of course, I wouldn't mind getting my arm back." he slides and sleeps on his side facing me. "I love you, Uzumaki." I get closer to him and hug him. "I really don't know why you insist on calling me that." I hear him chuckle.

"My father would have called you that." the sudden bring-up of my father stills him. I haven't told him about the dream life I lived. I'm not sure myself I want to relive those moments. "Is this about the dream?" when did he start reading me so well? I nod, and he waits for me to talk instead of pushing me. "He loved you but always acted tough apparently; he didn't want you to get too comfortable and have your way with me."

Naruto pulls back and looks at me, shocked. "I would never! Did you tell him that? Did you tell him that I respect you and love you and would do nothing to hurt you!?" his seriousness about all this makes me burst out in laughter. "Naruto, it wasn't real." I remind him.

"To some extent, it was a reality. Did he really think I was like that?" he's pouting now. "No, I'm telling you, he loved you. So did my mom. We had a picture of all of us together." he gets back to his sleeping position. "That must have been a nice picture." he comments as he thinks about it. "You were going to take me on a date after your mission, that's why..." I trail off.

Naruto laughs and ruffles my hair. "Is that why I owe you a date?" he asks while still laughing. "Well, I was looking forward to it! That stupid war took so much of our time together, so now we have to make up for it." I pout, and he continues to laugh. "We will; we have all the time in the world to have as many dates as you want." he snuggles next to me, and I directly wrap my arms around him. "We better."

We continue to enjoy our time together, just lying in bed; at some point, I remember when Kakashi found out my secret plan of moving in with Naruto. I think of how or when would be a good time to bring it up to him. I have no idea how he would react or his thoughts on the concept... Maybe I can ask Sakura what she thinks about it?