Surprise

"Yo Midori so are you enjoying your days here?" Asked Atsumu while they were having lunch. Midori was sitting with Kita who was constantly putting the vegetables she was throwing away back into her plate.

"It's good... I'm having fun" She replied while fighting with Kita using her chopstick.

"Hey Dori, hey guys, can we join you?" Asked Akaashi who was coming with Bokuto.

"No" replied Osamu while munching on his seaweed onigiri

"Not happening!" Screamed Atsumu hyped

"No thanks" Suna replied 

"Now now guys don't be so rude" Kita hissed glaring at the three while shivers ran down their spines.

"Okay but Akaashi will sit in between us" Said the Miya brothers who were sitting opposite to Midori.

"Alright" Akaashi whispered and sat in between them while Bokuto sat on the other side of Kita.

There was silence among everyone with the Miya brothers and Suna glaring Akaashi, watching his every move. Kita kept on showering Midori with vegetables.

"Hey Chibi-chan" Said a beaming voice filled with energy that was entering the cafeteria. The voice made Midori search everywhere with a new glow in her eyes, and everyone noticed that.

"Hey!" She replied after finding the owner of the voice.

"Want some coffee?" Tendo asked smiling.

"Sure" She replied

"The usual?" She nodded while Ushijima went towards her and sat beside her without even asking. For Ushijima and Midori, they were close enough that they didn't really ask permissions on such things. But this gesture took the other boys off guard and made them jealous, well except Kita who knew the depth of their friendship.

"I heard.... I'm happy for you...." Ushijima spoke while Midori had a blush evident on her face.

"Thanks..." She replied timidly.

"What's going on?" Asked Kita

"Oh ah!" She went near his ears and whispered so that only he was able to hear. The information made his eyes go wide but then he smiled. He always rooted for her and Tendo for some apparent reasons.

"I'm happy for you" He replied while patting her head.

"Hey! Your coffee" Tendo placed the disposable cup in front of her while she gave him a close eyed smile. Tendo sat himself in between Ushijima and Midori while snaking his arm around her shoulder.

"Hey don't touch her so casually!" Atsumu riled up

"Why not?" Tendo asked while Midori, Ushijima and Kita gave him a questioning look.