Who let the dogs out?

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?"

"Language Mi!" Said Kita

"Wait a second onichan! Now boys line up! Everyone! Even the Aobas"

They did as they were asked.

"So who snitched?"

"What do you mean Midori?" Asked Iwaizumi having no clue.

"I'm getting calls after calls from the volleyboys of Shiratorizawa. Who among you snitched?"

"It can be someone else" Replied Atsumu

"Well yeah coincidence right? The day I told you is the day they got to know" Her anger was visible from her voice making everyone there shiver.

"You people won't say that easily now will you? Okay no problem. I'll just use my detective skills." She looked at every guy

"Onichan! come this side. you're not the one cause you're onichan and you're Kita Shinsuke"

"Aran-kun and Omimi-kun you two as well. Aran-kun is only interested in things my brother is involved at and Omimi-kun doesn't look like a snitch."

"Kindaichi is too idiotic to snitch and Kumini doesn't like drama. Same for Iwa-chan. he doesn't like drama too"

"Now Matsun and Makki you both are clever so you will not snitch as you don't want more competition and want me to yourselves" They smirked and nodded coming to her side.

"Samu wont either . He cares about food and I'm no food plus he was talking to Onichan all the time."

"Suna? did you?"

"No"

"Okay" he stepped here

"Now Oinkawa and Mr. Berry Benson." She looked at them very carefully while they sweat dropped.

"Oinkawa you're safe as you hate Shiratorizawa. Atsumu you little-"

"huh!? It was Oikawa too. We both went to the Setter's squad to ask about your boyfriend and Goshiki saw the chat through Shirabu's phone and that's how they got to know. not my fault!"

"Not mine either! If anyone its Shirabu, Goshiki and Akaashi as he was the one who confirmed"

"So who was her boyfriend?" Asked Kumini

"Akaashi" They replied in unison.

"You two fuckers! Iwa-chan handle Oikawa and don't show any mercy while I'll go for the Bee"

"Shut up! Stay Away"

"I won't what you will do? come for my ankles?"

"Pfffftt" Suna and Osamu started laughing while Kita again got confused

"Why will he come for her ankles?" Kita asked Aran very innocently. Aran gave him a closed eye smile and patted his head.

"She is referring to Sangwoo. He is the main character from Killing Stalking manhwa and Atsumu looks a bit like him. Sangwoo is a psychopath" Aran explained

"Oh! I should read it then as Mi has read it"

"You should not.."

"Why?"

"You're too innocent and I would like it to be that way"

"Get a room Aran!" Said Osamu while Suna nodded while recording the scene of Atsumu and Midori on the floor strangling each other with their arms and legs.

"I would have let you take my ankles if you looked as good as Sangwoo! you wannabe Sangwoo!" Said Midori

"I don't want to be him and I'm more handsome" Replied Atsumu

"In your dream"

A/N: I smell a potential ship!