Manager

"Really? Can I be your fan? I'm so done with the Volley team's arrogance" Mitsuri asked

"Even though I'm soon to be a part of the team, I promise I won't treat you the way they do princess." Midori replied.

The whole conversation was somehow ignored. The boys went out to school for after practice and Midori was gathering her things as it was the end of school

"Are you done?" She kind of jumped when she heard the voice all of a sudden.

"Oh! Shinsuke you gave me a mini heart attack." After hearing that Kita gave her a very tiny smile.

"So are you done?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Give me your bag. I'll carry."

"You don't have to, it's heavy"

"That's why I said I'll carry" And with that Kita took the bag and suddenly realized it was really very heavy "What are you carrying in here?"

"Oh books"

"Of course but why so heavy?" 

"Oh! There's like a book about volleyball and position. I knew about the sport but I need to double check. There are some sports magazine too, so that I can understand the people we are gonna face. And then there are books I read. Lord of the flies if I feel like reading psychological fiction, Crime and Punishment if I feel like reading Crime and psychological fiction. Catcher in the Rye if I feel for coming-of-age  or literary realism. And at last Jane Eyre for gothic romantic."

"You like a lot of Psychological fiction?" He asked

"Yeah... That's kinda my genre but I try others too... Flexibility is the key."

For Kita, Midori was like a mystery. Even though they were siblings they hardly knew each other as their whole childhood was separated. They didn't really get to meet each other due to their toxic parents and Kita choose to live with his grandparents, leaving her behind as she was too small. Now she left them too. Both there parents were at Miyagi and they loved living on their own and if someone wants to bend their mantra of living life, they will make sure to make that person's life a living hell. Midori was a victim of their hate. She suffered a lot, lot more than Kita. And the most painful thing was that he didn't knew what she went though and he will never as well. 

He knew very well that Midori like to depend on her own self and that she likes keeping things to herself. Kita's eyes always followed her and looked after her. The one thing he couldn't do was to protect her and be the big brother she needed but he will make sure to be that now as he has chance now. Kita is watching everything.

"Good!" He patted her head, the one thing Midori loved the most "Are you ready?"

"Yeah!"

They entered the gym making everyone look at them and went straight to the coach. The same hair and skin tone made everyone very interested on the duo. The two Kitas turned towards the volleyboys.

"Yo Midori!" Said Osamu waving at her with his usual stoic face

"Oh hey Osamu" She gave him a sweet smile making his heart drop a beat.

"Hi there girl" Said Suna

"Hi Suna!" She turned towards Atsumu who huffed.

"H-Hello A-Atsumu-k-kun" She said with a timid voice making both Suna and Osamu hold a laugh. They knew exactly what was going on.

"HUH!? WHAT'S WITH THE SUDDEN CHANGE IN ATTITUDE? OI SAMU DID YA SEE? I GOT HER ALL INTIMIDATED!" Atsumu said proudly while Osamu only sighed at his stupidity.

"She was talking like this since the beginning you piss-head! Stop being so rude to her!" He said taking her side cause why not.

"WHAT DID YA SAY YA FUCK-FACE!" Atsumu shouted

"We have the same face Mr. Half-a-brain-cell" 

"YA BITCH-AS-"

"Atsumu! Enough!" Said Kita and that made shivers run down his spine and he started sulking in a corner.

"Midori introduce yourself to the team"

"Hello I'm Kita Midori 2nd year and I am your new manager... Oh! and please call me Midori" She bowed

"Kita?" Everyone asked at the same time

"Yah she is my sister" Replied their captain.

"Oh hello Midori I'm Aran"

"Hello Aran-san, are you my brother's bestfriend? Or maybe more than a friend?" Aran was blushing hard at this.

"I-I-Ah need to change" And the whole thing was caught on camera by Suna. She went to Suna and whispered in his ear a 'sent me the video afterwards'.

The door suddenly opened before anyone else could have introduced themselves. A tall woman with athletic build-up came in making everyone stop. 

"Is Midori here? I need to talk to her....."