Note:

Yo People!!

I'm back with our fav Midori-chan.... No, she is not the sister of Oikawa in this story but ya know my rule, always include Oikawa Tooru in every fan fiction.... So the guy will appear here as well.

Why? Coz I believe in Oikawa Supremacy!!

So yah for those who haven't read my other fan fiction "How I ended up at Shiratorizawa", Midori is my OC and she is the lead in that story and as it came to an end I thought maybe I should make an Inarizaki x OC (/reader) coz why not.... Where I see hot boys I'm there with Midori-chan.

Ok here she is Kita Midori and yah Kita's sister but this woman is two faced who acts like a bitch to Atsumu while treats the rest pretty good. She is very dominating btw.

 She is very dominating btw

 Nakiri Alice starring as Kita Midori

She is a sensation all around Inarizaki and also some other schools because she is a real beauty and people just can't resist her!

Tanaka & Nishinoya: She is a literal goddess. I'm in heaven when I watch Kiyoko-san and Midori-chan chatting and smiling with each other.

Osamu: I like her. She can both eat and cook.

Suna: She loves cuddles and lets me to take rest. She is the only girl who's not head over heels for Atsumu and treats him like a trash, which he is. I like her as well.

Oikawa: When I grow up and become a father, I want my kids to call Midori their mother.

Kita Shinsuke: She is the best sister one can ever ask for. She is humble and polite. I feel bad sometimes that we were separated and never really had each other until now.

Aran: What can I say she is just the best.

Iwaizumu: She makes me blush like a fool and I hate it when Oinkawa flirts with her.

Atsumu: The fuck! She got a fucking fan account with more followers then mine! Heh! If only they knew she is a bitch behind the pretty face of her- Wait did I just called that goody two shoes pretty? (Author: Yah you did. i know you like her, secretly but you do)

Kuroo: Whenever I get in close proximity with Midori I become caesium. She must be a compound of barium and beryllium cause she is such a BaBe. (Author: Ah! Chemistry again! **Signs in frustration**)

Omimi: I respect her very much and of course she is pretty, I'm not blind to not see her prettiness.

Sakusa: I have to admit this that Midori is my best friend. We share same hate for that germ called Atsumu.