"We couldn't the meeting went longer than we intended and Yibo had to stay back to talk to some people over the phone so I had to wait for him" Xiao Zhan groaned "I am so tired I just want to sleep but I cant"

'You sleep I will hold down the fort for you" Wooseok advised Xiao Zhan.

"I cant there is just something I have to do you cant" Xiao Zhan looked at Wooseok with his racoon looking eyes.

"ah, the boy" Wooseok nodded. "I heard he didn't sleep he gave the night guard a hard job"

"I promised to visit him every day and I can't afford to ruin the trust I build with him" Xiao Zhan sighed. "And also he's a little bit clingy with me as of today"

"Why are you hellbent on seeing this boy," Xing Chen asked

"He doesn't have anyone in his life now, and he's just turned 10 years old I have to see around to make sure he is fine" Xiao Zhan didn't want to tell the group there was a possibility of the boy being fucked up mentally.

"Every day I aspire to be like you" Jiang Cheng comments. "And then I remember how emotionally constipated you are and then I say no"

"Jiang Cheng" Xiao Zhan whined "No need to remind me that I am emotionally constipated"

"A-cheng is right" Xing Cheng joined "Like who in hell remains friends with their ex-husband" Xing Cheng was laying down a trap for Xiao Zhan and according to him he knew Xiao Zhan would fall into that trap.

"If you and your husband are divorced why are you still friends with him," Jiang Cheng asked causing Wooseok to laugh

"Yeah the crowd wants an answer why are you still friends with ex-husband if you are divorced" Wooseok charmed in

The look on Xiao Zhan's face was very funny he looked like he was betrayed "There is nothing wrong with being friends with my ex-husband"

"Yeah there is nothing wrong with being friends with your ex either unless you still love him or you are afraid of moving on from him choose one" Xing Cheng looked at Xiao Zhan point-blank "Which one are you" Xing Cheng looked down at his opened hands

"And this is why Sizhui is my favourite" Xiao Zhan sighed

"At the end of the day we are still the ones who are going to tell you the reality of things" Jiang Cheng shrugged

"But you should think about it are you afraid of moving on or you are still in love with him" Wooseok placed his hands on Xiao Zhan's shoulder

Xiao Zhan knew the truth there was no reason to think about it he already knew the answer and that was something he was going to keep to himself, not to every other person. "I just don't want to have any more bad blood with him we were once in love it's not like we chose to hate each other overnight"

"You know this time you have the chance to be happy in your life and no one can come between it you know" Wooseok sat beside him "And I know that you and Wang Yibo have something going on we are just here to tell you to go for it we are going to support you and if someone comes between you two they will have to face us this time okay" Wooseok failed to protect his best friend the last time but now he won't fail to do so and he was lucky he had a whole team with him now. Wooseok turned to the other three who were nodding vigorously. "The thing is we are not naive anymore and you should not be scared to pursue your love life at this point go do it, do it for love"