11

alright here goes nothing                                                                                          

Xiao Zhan woke up with a pounding head. It felt like there was someone inside his head hammering into it and it didn't help that he woke up to a fully lighted room in an unknown location with only Wooseok sleeping beside him.

"Seok" he shook the sleeping adult's shoulder. "Wake up"

" Mmh" Wooseok groaned " ah fuck" he closed his eyes again " What the fuck did we do last night" was the first thing to leave his mouth the moment he was concious

" That is what I wanted to ask"

The two of them were a disaster together already while they were sober but when they were drunk it felt like the biggest hurricane was formed and it always ends up with them not forgetting what they did the previous night in the morning. Also, that may be why they got banned from attending club parties by their parents respectfully, whether in China or Korea or Anywhere in Asia, they were banned. Their parents learned their lesson the hard way when they found the two of them partying out their way in Thailand even without speaking the same language with the locals and it was in the villages.

" Oh, we are fucked up" Wooseok threw a mini tantrum on the bed flipping his hands and throwing his legs. "Wait where are we in the first place" Wooseok sat up holding his head looking around this did not look familiar it was no way near both of their parent's houses or their houses. "don't tell me we got kidnapped again"

Yes, you heard that right. They once got kidnapped while they were partying in Dubai at one of their 'rich friends' party and that wasn't the first time it was the most memorable one because they had to use their military ties (their uncle who is a navy official) to get them back and which also introduced their fame into the military world. And if Wooseok remembers well that was the first impression e had on Seungyoun's father since their uncle claimed that they had to 'work together ' to obtain them back.

"I think that might be the best way to put it" Xiao Zhan responded quietly trying to remember what he did last night.

"Oh, Shit we are really fucked up" Wooseok shoved his phone into Zhan's face.

"thank you asshole" Xiao Zhan grumpily took the phone while he rubbed his already bruised forehead. They were trending, on Weibo and Facebook technically they were trending to the point that they made it to the news. And surprisingly Wooseok had 89 missed calls from his mother 110 from his father 22 from his grandfather (who rarely uses his phone) 220 from his younger brother and nearly 50 from Zhan's mother and 17 from their military uncle also a few from their aunt who worked at the television station. They were really fucked up but what did they do last night. Zhan was afraid to open his phone if this was the reaction from Wooseok's family what about his.

"let's open that video"

Their jaws dropped to the ground their they were singing love confession by Jay Chou but that wasn't the worst they were singing on the road with cars surrounding them providing the spotlight. It was definitely not the worst thing they have ever done while drunk, so why were their parents reacting this way.

-Pick up the phone asshole if you won't I will still bother you- that was the annoying ringtone his brother had put it for him.