"I told you not to call me that." Den cuts off, crossing her arms in front of the man.

"Den..." Kakucho shyly said, not even looking at the woman. This made Den chuckle.

'I should stop teasing the poor man.' She thought.

"What is it Kaku-chan?" She asked.

"We are going on a business trip for 3 days and 2 nights. We were hoping that you will look after Emma-chan for those days." He said as he give a small pink luggage bag to the woman. The woman then looks at him.

"Yeah, sure. No worries." She said.

"And here," Kakucho said as he looks at one of the men behind him. The man then hands over the big bouquet of white roses to him. "From Mikey, he can't come as he needed to go earlier with the others." He added.

Den then noticed a small card on the bouquet. Written on it is,

"See you in three days, wife."

Den signed as she thanked the man. 

'He never gives up.' She thought. She found him annoying as he is so persistent in his marriage proposal to the point that she just gave up and let him do whatever he wants.

Kakucho just nodded his head, he then grabs another bouquet with red tulips on it.

"From the jellyfish, I presume?" Guini said as she received the bouquet. 

"He said he apologize for not giving it directly at you," Kakucho said frowning while signing. He suddenly became the errand boy of his boss and friend. Of course, he could not deny his boss's orders but this purple-headed bastard, upon hearing his conversation with Mikey immediately grabs him and orders him to pick up the flowers he ordered for the brunette.

'I pity this man.' Guini thought as he looks at the apathetic man in front of them.

"Cheer up uncle Kaku!" Emma said, not really knowing why his uncle is frowning. Kakucho then patted the child's head as he nods at her. Emma just gave him a smile.

"I have to go. Please take---"