44.

"Auntie, Emma wants to play!" The young blonde girl said as she jumps around her room. The brunette woman just sighs and sits on one of the chairs at the side of the room.

"What does our little princess wants to play?~" The purple-headed mullet guy said as he carry the young child while swinging her carefully in the air.

"Kyahhh~ Uncle Rinny higher!"

The room is now filled with the child's giggles and squeals of happiness. 

"Hey hey jelly, stop that already! Emma-chan come here." Guini then gestures for them to come to where she is. She is currently at Emma's study table and scanning the child's picture books and coloring pads that were lying neatly on the table.

"We've been doing some recreational activities since earlier, I think having an inside-house activity would be good for our little princess." She said as she grab the coloring pads and different coloring materials. She then laid it down on the big and comfy rug on the floor just beside the study table.

'I can't just say that I'm too tired to play around so just stick with coloring these things to a child. If Den heard that she'll scold me.'

"That's a good idea, hun! Our little princess loves to color things right?" Rin said as he place the child down on the soft rug.

"Yes, Emma is good at coloring!" The child enthusiastically said as she grab the crayons and coloring pads. 

'Nice. I can sit still and do nothing.' Guini thought as she smile at the child.

Rin then saw the woman's small smile and he smile widely without noticing it.

'She's really good at taking care of Emma-chan, she will be a good mother for our future ki--- what the... Rindou Haitani!? Too fast! Too fast!'

Rin then slaps himself making the child and the woman jolt in shock because of how loud it is.

"Hey? Are you alright?" Guini asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Y-yeah! No worries!" The man said as she scratched his nape, his cheeks are dusted with red because of the hard slap and also because he embarrass himself in front of the girl he likes.