22.

"Denise! My gosh, you look like shit!" The brunette said as she looks at her friend up and down.

"Wow, thank you Guinivere," The woman sarcastically said to her friend. "And yes I am fine and in good shape, if you're going to ask." She added as she sits on the most expensive-looking couch she ever laid her eyes upon.

'Damn, this couch is comfy.' She thought as exhaustion rushed through every bone and muscle of her body.

"You alright there?" Guini asked as she sits beside her friend. She then glanced at the pink-haired man who was carrying the sleeping Emma who was now walking where the child's room is so the child could rest comfortably. She was really glad that her friend and the little blonde are both alright, well aside from a few scratches here and there, they seem fine physically.

"Yeah..." Den mumbled tiredly as she rest her head on her friend's shoulder. The other men just silently observed and looked at them.

"Why are you here anyway?" Den asked, her eyes closed because of exhaustion.

"The jellyfish drag me here, saying that this place is the safest," Guini said as she glance at the purple-headed mullet guy. She smiled softly at him as she mouths a small thank you to him.

Rindou on the other hand smiled widely as if he just won the grand prize in a game. He then glanced at his brother who was looking proudly at him thinking that his little brother just advanced to another level.

"How long are we going to stay here?" The raven-head asked, opening her eyes and directly looking at the Bonten's no. 1, their boss, Mikey. Mikey who was sitting across from her just stared back, not even bothering on answering her question.

'This asshole, really?'

"Miss Laurent, as I told you, the premises are yet to be cleared so we are not certain for how long you two needed to stay here," Kokonoi answered in his stead as he side glanced at his boss's reaction.

'Haaa, Mikey I'm giving you a lot of time to make your own move so use it wisely.'

"It would be better and safer for you two. Besides, the Olympus' leaders already knew what you look like, and they even thought that you're Mikey's wife." The man added.

"Yeah, and whose fault is that?" Den unintentionally mumbled irritatingly making the men in the room cough in awkwardness as they look at their boss's reactions.