46.

"Boss," The man in a blue suit said as he approach their silver-headed boss who was currently staring out of nowhere. The said boss just keep on staring at the empty space in front of him without even bothering of answering or looking at his subordinate.

"Boss." 

Ran then just sighed as Mikey keeps on looking at the empty space outside the Bonten's headquarters. He's been like that since a certain woman pops out of nowhere without his knowledge. 

"I should have just killed that woman from the start." Ran heard Mikey mumble under his breath, he immediately look at Mikey's face to see his expression, and oh boy he regretted it.

'I'll have nightmares because of that look. Geez.'

"Oh dear Mikey, don't be like that." The two men then heard the clicking of heels coming to where they are. There stood a woman smiling mischievously at them. Behind her are three men dressed in their usual clothing. One is wearing a purple suit and the other is wearing a green suit. Lastly, the man with his Bonten tattoo located on his head is wearing his iconic red Chinese-like clothing.

"You've been treating me as if I'm worst than a worm." The woman added as she sits at the empty chair across from Mikey.

"Well maybe because you are," Kokonoi whispered, not really caring if someone heard him or not. The woman, Rika just chuckled at his statement but ignored him.

"I have my own reason but I'm here now." She nonchalantly said making the men around the room frown at her statement. "You can't do anything about that."

"What bullshit--"

"Enough!" The silver-headed man whose been silent since the beginning shouted as he glared at the blonde woman. "I did not appreciate you coming back so might as well leave before I'm giving you a chance."

Rika just smiled at the man as if she was expecting him to say that to her. "Oh come on my dear," She said as she stood up and walk near Mikey. "It's not like I'm going to barge in your house and pester your lovely wife."

"I know," Mikey said as he look at the woman dead straight in her eyes.  "Because even before you get another glimpse of her, you'll be 6 feet under." 

"Geez! Calm down sweetie--"

The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo Revengers FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें