Weston's mom turned to me almost immediately after sitting down. "How was moving into your new apartment? Everything go okay?" She asked in her motherly voice. I was always appreciative of how much she cared for me even though she didn't have to.

"Yeah, everything went pretty smoothly with everyone helping. Though I'll admit my cousin's witch magic did help a ton," I explained, gesturing to Lilith who sat next to me.

Ace's parents both visibly tensed, eyes glaring at Lilith. "Witch?" Ace's mother said distastefully, looking as if she could throw up just by say the word.

I was about seconds away from blowing her head off before Alpha stepped into the conversation. "Blaze's uncle, Zachary, is the current alpha of their pack until Xander takes over. His mate is a witch healer, making his daughter half witch, half werewolf," he told the couple politely, but certainly sternly. "Lilith is a healer herself, and plans to go to med school. Isn't it great that we know not one, but two witch healers now? Their magic is powerful, and I'm sure glad they are on our side." Alpha's words were more of a command than anything else, which shut Ace's parents up.

"Lilith, what college are you planning on?" Weston's mom chirped, as of the tension in the air didn't exist. "Weston and Blaze got accepted to North Wilson!" Like any mother, she looked for any and all moments to brag about her children.

Lilith glanced at me in surprise since I never told her about the acceptance. "I applied there too, but I haven't heard back just yet. I've applied to a lot, but the only ones I've heard back from are the ones farther away. I don't want to go to far." Weston's mom nodded vigorously, as if she full heartedly agreed with Lilith's statements.

The conversation turned into Xander's coronation, then made a distasteful turn to talk about Lyle's coronation. Weston, Xander, and Oliver glanced at me with pity looks every time I cringed at something they said.

"Lyle still hasn't found his mate, and he really needs someone to reel him in a bit before he gets coronated," Alpha told Ace's parents, who were listening very silently.

"I hope he finds him soon. I swear his hormones are taking over the house," Luna joked as she nibbled on the appetizers.

"Him?" Ace's mother questioned, her face paling. Yeah, they are definitely homophobic.

Luna didn't seem to notice her vicious tone, or maybe she was just ignoring it. "Oh yeah, a mother knows her son, and no female could handle him. He's 100% going to have a male mate." Weston gave me an apologetic look, as if he had to apologize for other people discussing Lyle. Macey picked up on our glances, and gave me a suspicious glare.

"A male Luna? Would that be good for our pack?" Ace's dad questioned, being a bit more pushy now.

Alpha managed a tight smile before speaking. "The werewolf council actually says that the packs with same sex couples in the higher ups tend to flourish more. People are happier and the packs grow. I think we could use some firm leadership," he stated, narrowing his eyes at Jim as if daring him to question him.

Luna turned to Alice, with a new spark in her eyes. "Alice? Aren't you excited about getting to plan the Luna coronation for Ace? I'd love to help! That's so exciting!" Weston's mom gasped at the idea.

"Weston and Ace will have to be coronated on the same day! We can all plan! Won't that be fun, Alice?" Weston's mom clapped her hands and let out a small squeal of excitement.

Suddenly, Ace stood up, looking like he was going to vomit. Everyone's attention was now on him. "I'm going to the bathroom," he murmured before hurrying off. Xander appeared conflicted with heading after him, or giving him sometime. He chose the second, already picking up on the idea that Ace loves coping on his own. We stared as he scurried away.