information

Hi so this is a story that takes place during the Maraduers era. I am gonna give you an overview of the story here. So pay attention please.

Ok so it takes place when the marauders are at Hogwarts. In this version of the Marauders life at Hogwarts, Sirius has a sister named Lauren Black. She is an amazing witch. Sirius just thinks she is a pain in the arse, but that is just Sirius. Remus, James, and Peter think she is crazier and funnier than Sirius. Now I will tell you about the new characters.

Lauren (ShingekiNoHogwarts ):

sweet, shy, funny, smart, but fiercely protective of her family and friends. she becomes a marauder and she annoys the shit out of her brother.

Morgana- (Queenofdarkness2401 ):

She is Voldemort's daughter. However she is different from her dad. She becomes a marauder despite what her dad would think she decides to stay with her dad. Her full name is Morgana Persephone Bellatrix Riddle. Her mother is unknown. She has five siblings. She has a twin brother. She has a little brother that is seven years younger than her. She has two more brothers that are older than her by a year and an older sister that is two years older than her. Morgana is a punk and a rebel.

That is all you can know about the new characters.

WARNING THERE IS A LOT OF

BOY/BOY IN THIS STORY BUT IT IS PRETTY COOL AND FUN AND SWEET. IF YOU DON'T LIKE BOY/BOY DON'T READ

OK LOVE YOU GUYS HOPE YOU ALL WANT TO READ THIS STORY. THERE IS GONNA BE A BOOK TWO OF THIS AND BOOK TWO IS THE MARAUDERS KIDS AND THIER LIFE AT HOGWARTS. OK BYE FOR NOW IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS PM ME WITH YOUR CHARACTERS NAME AND PERSONALITY AND I WILL PUT YOU IN THE STORY.

LOVE LILY