Quickie- This would allow me to use the subs body for my own pleasure, and not give them time for their own. This basically relates back to orgasm control. And if they come without my permission, another more intense punishment is added.

Deny sleep- Self explanatory. This would alway be very effective if my sub has work or schooling and needed to get something done. Procrastinating is also a big no.

Time out- Either sit in a corner or a empty room with nothing but silence. Subs are very needy. They hate it.

Clamps- Nipple or clit clamps. Again, fun inside of the bedroom, not so fun when you're not aroused or being forced.

Exposure- having a sub nearly humiliate herself. Sitting naked, spreading legs with skirt on, recording videos for me, staying in certain sex positions until I say it's okay to move, using the bathroom with the door open, being denied a shower in terms of humiliation.

Caging- This was never my thing, but some subs seemed to enjoy it so I went along and added it to my list of punishments.

Overstimulation- More than enough orgasms to make your sub cry. Some woman feel as if maybe one or two is enough to satisfy, and getting twice or even triple that number is overbearing to them.

Branding- with consent. Tattoos, carvings.

My list of punishments could go on forever, but seizing the thought of Sienna in my mind wasn't possible. It was now 11:00pm. Many hours after I thought Sienna would be back home. Hell, I thought that she'd be home when I got here but being sent a 'I'm going out with Elena' text forced me otherwise.

I stood inside of my shower, my head tipped down as the water flowed through my hair and face. One of the few things I loved to do to clear my mind. But thinking that someway somehow Sienna could possible be in danger didn't sit well with me. She wasn't answering her phone or any of her text messages.

I rarely ever think about the bad side of things when dealing with her, but there has to be something, right? If she's not answering me there has to be something gone wrong. Maybe she dropped her phone and can't find it. Or she misplaced it. Or it's dead. It can't be dead. The messages say delivered. The ringing doesn't just go straight to voicemail. It rings. It fucking rings.

I cut my shower short, twisting the nozzle and causing the water to halt its rainfall. The air is foggy and hot inside of the shower, similar to the feeling of a hot sauna. Speaking of sauna I should book an appointment. I haven't been in a while. Also another thing I like to do to clear my mind.

I push the shower door open and grab a towel, black to be exact, before wrapping it around my waist. I tie it at one end and close the shower door before walking into my room. It feels cold. Oddly cold. It hasn't felt this cold since forever. It's missing something. Sienna.

Without another thought in my mind I go to her side of the bed. The nightstand is where I stand, pulling out the first drawer. It's nearly empty besides a hair tie and a bottle of water. Something I've put there a while ago. Sienna's braids are really long so I thought she'd need one, and after sex, water is always great to drink.

I close the drawer with a slight fuss falling from my lips. I'm angry. Extremely angry. She hasn't come home yet? I'm not used to this disobedience at all. Well I didn't exactly lay the curfew rule out with her yet, but it should be common sense right? I'm never out this late without letting her know.

With a small huff I go into my closet. Black underwear, a pair of joggers. I was planning on wearing a shirt but the faint sound of a certain ding made built me with fury when I heard it. She's finally here after this long? I leave the closet and walk myself through the long corridor, quietly. I've always had light feet as a child, it's just traveled with me as an adult.