➪THIRTY SEVEN

A soft murmuring voice wakes me, and when I open my eyes I learn that it is Nicco

A soft murmuring voice wakes me, and when I open my eyes I learn that it is Nicco. He has a hand on my shoulder, very gentle as he leans a knee into the matress. His smile is small, almost non existent, but I know in his head that he is happy about last night. I just know he is.

I cannot contain the fluttering that enters my stomach as I look at him. He looks beautiful. So beautiful. And in this moment he seems to be the most beautiful I've ever seen him. His face is glowing, his eyes too.

And his body. He has such an attractive torso. He is firm in his chest, and it is covered with tattoos. But most of all his heart is the most beautiful thing. He is sweet and caring. I love it.

He lifts his hand to swipe it across my cheek, his thumb to be exact. "Get up beautiful. I want to enjoy you before I have to leave to handle business" his voice is soft.

I smile before him as I slowly lift myself up. "What time is it?" I ask.

"Early" he states. He speaks as if this is the norm for him and to be honest it is. He's always waking early for work.

I nod as I pull the sheet from my body, exposing my complete nakedness. Nicco peers his eyes down at my body for a cool second, not being shy of admiring me. I want to be like him. I'm always shy when I adore him.

He looks as if he wants to say something but settles on being quiet for a few seconds. And then his lips curl a bit as he brings his eyes up to my collarbone. "I've run us a bath. It's very warm, you should like it". He lifts his knee from the mattress and turns around, directing himself towards the large bathroom.

I get up, slowly following him inside. Once I approach I see that he is standing in front of the mirror. But he isn't looking at himself. He's looking at me. He nods his head a bit as I slowly trail behind him, seeming to tell me that it would be okay. And as if it's my favorite thing to do I wrap my arms round his waist, placing my palms on his stomach. God, he is so firm. Must have taken years of working out to get this way.

"I want to know if you enjoyed last night. I want the truth" he says. For a second I feel as if my ears deceive me. But when I look into his eyes I learn that he is looking into mine and he must have said what I thought I heard.

"I did" I say. He suddenly turns around to me, his eyes not to mine. They go down to my hips and he touches them gently.

"I may have been a bit too rough with you" he speaks as he turns the both of us. He pulls me in front of the mirror and makes me turn my head to see the bruises there. "I apologize. I did not mean to bruise your skin this way".

The bruises are faint, only marks to show that he gripped me tightly. I'm sure it'll disappear soon.

"Isn't this what I signed up for?" I ask, bringing my eyes back to his. He squinted his eyes faintly.

"My goal is to make you feel safe throughout this entire experience. We play by the rules, yes, but I will make sure you're okay in between them".

I nod. "I'm okay. It doesn't hurt. And it didn't hurt when we...".