Lazy day [Bad Sanses + Lust]

Start from the beginning

"What! You're telling me that you lost our pizzas!? All three of them?! How did that even happen!? No, no, no, no, don't you 'apologize' me, I'm going to write a complaint and then tell everyone I know that you suck! Don't call us ever again!" And with an audible 'hmph!', he ended the call.

Meanwhile others couldn't contain their laughter at an unexpected confrontation. Even Nightmare snickered a bit.

"What was that?" Dust asked between his chuckles. "Were you channeling your inner Karen?"

"Mmm, maybe." Lust shrugged playfully, positively beaming at the fact that he made his friends laugh. "I just wanted to join in on the fun a bit."

Eventually they finished the meal and then rested for a moment, from eating so much. Once they did, Dust suddenly remebered something and without another word, teleported to his room. He knew he had it somewhere... there! When he found the desired object, he teleported back down, immediately drawing attention of others.

"Is that a telescope?" Nightmare eyed the device, with a hint of curiosity.

"Yup." Dust nodded. "I found it in my room sometime ago, but never really had the time to use it. So I thought of going to Outertale and-."

"Outertale!" Error interrupted, clearly intrigued. However once he realized his outburst, he blushed embarrassed. "I mean, go on."

Dust smirked a little, seeing his friend's enthusiasm. "Annnd I wanted to test it there." He then turned to Error. "You wanna go?"

"YES! I mean, yeah sure." The glitching skeleton stood up from the couch and opened a portal for them both. However before they stepped through, Nightmare got up as well.

"Wait, I'm going with. Somebody has to keep an eye on you."

Both skeletons looked at each other in surprise, but nodded as a sign of agreement. Altough they did know that it wasn't an actual reason. Or at least not the main one.

Before Nightmare followed through, he turned around to the others. "Try not to break anything."

The last conversation he heard before the portal closed completely, was:

"So, how's about we play some game?"

"Like Uno?"

"I'd say maybe something less rage-inducing."

"...Mario Kart?"

"Wh-, no!"

In Outertale Dust has already started messing with the telescope, while Error wandered around, trying to act like he wasn't interested. A valiant effort.

There was certain professionalism in Dust's moves, no wonder since he did once operate one in Waterfall. A long, long time ago. Error probably did too, but his story was a harder nut to crack.

Finally the white skeleton looked through the telescope, adjusted a few more knobes and jumped slightly in excitement.

"There, it seems to be working."

After a minut, Error couldn't contain himself anymore.

"Can I look through now?"

Dust nodded slowly, prompting him to try. And so he did.

Of course it was a nature of Outertale to be in space, but thanks to the device, all the starts and planets were so much easier to see. Error's eyes probably shone in adoration, but he didn't care.

Meanwhile Nightmare sat underneath a nearby tree, with his back leaning on its trunk. He sure would try to take a look himself later, but at that moment he just observed these two space nerds. They were now gushing about some constellations.