Lazy day [Bad Sanses + Lust]

Start from the beginning

"There's a Phineas and Ferb marathon."

"Dude, really?"

"Mhm." Dust nodded contently.

"Now that's what I like to hear."

Not even half an hour later Killer whined.

"Nightyyy, can we have dinner now?"

"You were eating 30 minutes ago!" Nightmare replied in disapproval.

Killer just raised his brow at him. "Alright then, everyone who is hungry raise your hand."

And literally everyone did, except for Nightmare of course. That did make him think though.

"Well should've said so earlier. We don't really have anything to make this fast."

That shut everyone up, that is until Cross got an idea.

"So let's just 'order' something."

At those words everyone got mischevious expressions. Everyone besides Lust.

"What do you mean by 'order'?" He turned to Cross for an explanation. Even though he was the newest in the gang, he was still there for long. However he didn't remember them ever ordering anything. But judging by their expressions, it wasn't going to be something exactly legal.

"You'll see in a second." Cross replied, with a much friendlier look now.

After they decided to order pizzas and how many of which type, there was time to call the pizzeria.

"You already have a number?" Lust asked Nightmare quietly, not to disturbe Cross, who was already ringing. No surprise that he was the one doing it, since the most of the gang ware way too socially awkward or threatening to actually do it properly.

"Yeah." Nightmare nodded. "We ordered three or four times from there in the past. It's like our place. Plus, we have a valid address from their universe."

"So they won't deliever here, right? I mean, we are in a different AU." This time the other just smirked.

Some time has passed with few of them chatting and others still glued to the TV, when Cross nodded at Error.

"It should be enough."

At that Error opened a portal, through which could be seen... boxes of pizza. He leaned a bit through the portal, checking something, and then took 3 boxes in order to throw them onto their table.

Lust just stared, only to snicker after a while. "Ah, I get it now."

"Mhm!" Killer nodded, already going for a slice.

"Wait, wouldn't it be easier to just get some other, already ready pizzas?"

"It would, but after the time we got one with pineapple," With that Horror glared at Killer, who just shrugged 'innocently', "we decided to just do it this way, so everyone would be happy."

"After that they always call us to say that our order "disappeared" and that we need to wait longer." Error, who was squeezing way too much ketchup onto his slice, added.

"Pfft, really?" Lust questioned, amused.

"Yeah, but we usually just don't pick up after that."

Lust hummed. "Can I have the phone when they call?"

"Sure." Cross passed him the device. "But why?"

"You'll see in a second." Lust answered, imitating him from earlier.

Minutes later the phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yes?"

He was silent for a few seconds, while others leaned closer, curious what was going to happen. Altough, they didn't expect Lust to scream of all things.