Lazy day [Bad Sanses + Lust]

Start from the beginning

Cross stayed quiet for a second and then nodded merrily. "Alright, for today."

The next room was Error's, but it turned out that the destroyer wasn't the only one inside. On the bed next to him was Horror, laying on his the side, almost covering Error completely. And they were cuddling. Not sleeping though.

"Are you two planning on getting up?"

"Ye, ye jus' a sec'nd." Horror mumbled in such a drowsy voice, one could assume he was talking in his sleep.

"Mhmmm..." Error purred, not opening his eyes.

Heavens, he was living with such a stupid, cuddly bunch.

"Rerrorrr."

"Orrorrr."

"Let's go eat something, I'm hungry."

"Then go 'n' eat, and I'm just gonna stay here."

Error let go of his friend and face planted into the pillows. He couldn't remember ever sleeping this good. He didn't even complain once Horror entered his room in the morning. He forgot what his friend wanted back then, but remembered that he convinced Horror to just stay in bed for now. His sluggish mind wasn't even surprised, when Horror ploped himself down onto his bed. No, Error was actually grateful. He now understood why Dust used that big bag of bones as a pillow every now and then. The motherfucker was quite comfortable.

Before he could protest, he was thrown over Horror's shoulder and the tall skeleton got them out of the room. Meanwhile Error just whined, but didn't do anything to help his situation and just hung limpily.

Once the two reached the living room, they meet others in the same position as Nightmare did when he first came down. The addition was of course Nightmare himself, who now sat in a big armchair and Cross, who found his place at the bottom the couch. Plus Dust laid his feet against his back.

With Error still in his grasp, Horror entered the kitchen. Normally the ones preparing any meals were himself or Nightmare, often with the help of Lust, but today it seemed that neither of them wanted to do this, including Horror. As much as he loved cooking, he didn't feel like doing it right now. Especially since it was close to dinner anyway. Maybe later. Still, he did want everyone to eat regularly and he was pretty sure that none of his friends bothered to eat anything today.

He opened the fridge and his magic grabbed whatever his eyes laid on first. Strawberry yoghurts. That should suffice.

He came back to where everyone was gathered, and gave away the yoghurts to each of them. Knowing Horror's habits they didn't ask and just took them. Or at least didn't question the food.

"Horror, darling, are you planning on carrying Error around like that for the whole day?" Lust asked, amused.

Before the skeleton with a hole in his skull had a chance to response, Error wiggled himself out from his grasp. He then procceded to take one of the yoghurts and sat on the second, unoccupied couch.

"Hey, he was the one who forced me to go out to the real world." Error complained, but without an actual trace of anger in his voice.

Horror just grinned and made his way over to Dust, which forced Killer and Lust's legs to fall down onto them both. Neither really seemed to mind.

Truthfully to Error's words, after a while Dust leaned on Horror. Still, the glitch had a whole couch to himself, so he wasn't complaining.

"So what are we even watching?" Horror asked Dust sliently, confused, since the only thing displaying on the screen right now were some ads. Dust grinned at the question.