Chapter 8: The Longest Night (part 1)

Start from the beginning

"I've told the men you're all there's tonight" My face drops and dread pools in my stomach. Moon goddess, please get me out of this hell hole!! I think I've endured this shit for long enough. After his comment, he walks out laughing so loudly, I still hear it as he closes the door and walks up the stairs. I hate this place and can't wait for the minute I can escape.

I lay down and within seconds I let sleep consume me, but I don't really get to sleep, because soon after, I'm woken by horney pack members coming in to abuse my body. I'm already in enough pain and exhausted when I'm woken up with a punch to the stomach.

I sit up with my arms around me, as I haven't healed from the knife wound, and now my wrist too. When I look up and see four men all naked one of which is that vamp Dave, and know I'm done for. Alpha has unleashed the rest of the arseholes on me, and they were permitted to remove the leash.

"Who's going first then?" One says while stroking his shaft.

"You went first last time, Mike. It's my turn to go first, especially since Alpha only let me taste her at dinner" I can't believe there fucking arguing. Actually... I can.

Dave leans down and is about to open my legs when I kick him in the face and scramble up, I won't take it without a fight! and I will fight them until I can't. It's agony but I will fight.

"Shit, Dave. You alright?" Mike asks, trying to suppress his laughter. Groaning, Dave says.

"Just hurry and pin the slut down" They all surround me and I still only remember two of their names and that's because I've heard them in the last few seconds. They don't normally mention names. Mike is tall and skinny, has shaggy, dirty blond hair and facial hair, he's covered in spots, got yellowing teeth, and stinks of B.O and he's a wolf. Dave is a bit bulkier with dark brown hair that falls to his shoulders and hair fucking everywhere. yuck! Even half his cock is covered in fucking hair it looks gross.

The other two look very similar so they must be related. They both have blond hair, short back, and sides, young-looking faces, I would even say they were cute, One's head was round and the other egg-shaped, they both have the same build, broad shoulders, nice bodies, and ginormous dicks. And by the chanting they start doing, they must be witches. It really is a shame they're disgusting, vile pigs. They all start to corner me and Mike speaks first.

"John, get her on the floor and pin her hands down, Jerry you help me get her legs open so Dave can fuck her first then we'll rotate. Got it"

"Got it," They all say in unison, as I take a fighting stance. So John 'n' Jerry must be the twins. They start to close in so I go for Mike who looks the weakest, and I punch him straight in the nose, making his head whip back and blood spatters across the wall.

"You bitch, you're gonna pay for that" I whirl round to take on the next one when one of the twins tackles me, slamming my back onto the concrete floor, knocking the wind out of me, and causing my wound to open up more. Fuck that hurt! The one that tackled me straddles my body, pinning me in place. I thrash about trying to buck him off me, but he doesn't budge even a little, and I'm losing my strength and energy. I hate when I'm this weak and can't fight back. It makes it too easy for them.

He starts his chanting again and my body freezes. I feel hands on my legs and then they're being forced open. I'm struggling to fight his spell and trying to close my legs, but the witch is stopping most of my movements.

For twins, they are not very strong in the magic department. The one sitting on me grabs my wrists and he's pressing on my wound so tight I scream. So I'm guessing he's John, as he pins my hands above my head. He then climbs off of me, as they're all holding a part of me down with one hand, and tugging on their dicks with the other. Dave sneers at me and kicks me in the ribs a few times before saying.

"You shouldn't have done that you stupid Slut. Now we're gonna make you regret it'' Dave gets in between my legs and rips my dress open. He looks upon me and while groping me, he puts his mouth to my nipple and bites me, taking more blood from me. Then he lines himself up at my centre and plunges straight in, I turn my head to the side so I don't have to look at his face, as he grunts and groans on top of me. Instead, I see as Mike goes and gets something.

When he turns around and I see what he's got, I start my struggle anew. Now the twins have stopped chanting to keep me in place and are just holding me down, but I can't really move. I do not want that shit in my mouth again. Mike's grin is full of malice, he knows I hate it, they all know. Since I almost bit off that fae's dick because he put it in my mouth the second week I was here, they bought this piece of shit contraption just to force me, and stop me biting dicks off.

"Open up Bitch" He demands as he walks over to me. Which obviously I don't do, so he starts chocking me, and when I'm not struggling as much because I'm about to pass out from lack of fucking oxygen, he let's go causing me to gulp in air and he shoves the thing in and strap's it around my head to keep it in place. Bastard! I can't do anything as Dave is still grunting on top of me and John has my hands pinned still.

Once it's securely fixed to my head, Mike gets closer to my face and shoves his dick through the ring that keeps my mouth and teeth open, and starts fucking my mouth, making me gag with every thrust as he hits the back of my throat.

One thing about wolves is when having sex, they can choose to knot which alot of them have tried to do with me. It's basically a way to ensure impregnation and blah blah blah you know the rest, and as I said, a few have tried knotting me. (Fucking idiots, why do they need to knot me anyway? They've yet to explain why they want that so bad, maybe it would make their orgasms better? I don't know, but Alpha is the only one allowed to get me pregnant, so I don't get it?!) Luckily, none have succeeded and knotted me successfully. The knots never stay knotted, and as a result, they tortured me for it. Thank fuck I've never fallen pregnant as they've never used protection.

There both grunt and groan, and when they're done, I feel it hit the back of my throat and hate I can't spit it out because as Dave moves and Mike pulls out they switch instantly with John and Jerry. John shoves himself in my mouth as Jerry starts hammering into me, and like I said they're both so fucking big, I'm choking and feel like I'm gonna split in half. Once they're done they drag me over to the wall mount and cuff my wrists in the restraints and forget to redo my leash.