Chapter 8: The Longest Night (part 1)

⚠️TriggerWarning⚠️

~Kylie~

I get back to the basement and see my reflection in the mirror that they pull out when they want to force me to watch them violate me. They're disgusting. Every last one of them. Now I barely look in the mirror, as it is, not just because of that but I hate the person staring back at me. She has dull dead and knotted blond hair down past her bottom. I wasn't allowed to cut it, as they wanted something to grab onto and the one time I tried they broke every bone in the offending hand.

The dead lifeless look in my brown eyes, which are forever black, blue, yellow, and purple in colours, around my eyes and face. Even the ones on my body have been there since I can remember, that I don't know what I look like without them, no one was allowed to scar my face though so only fists. There's the swelling, that just as it starts to go down, is back again, and my body is littered with scars, having fresh ones added to them every day.

My ribs and hip bones are so prominent due to the lack of nourishment, as the food Alpha gives me for the month barely registers in my body, because no sooner have I eaten and it would come back up again, either by feeling sick or the beatings. I have pale skin for I never see direct sunlight and... I'm a bag of bones! They're right I'm disgusting! I would never be found attractive with all my body has had to endure. I think I'm revolting, no wonder I'm told it every day.

As I've been left alone I pick up one of the many knives kept in this room and press it to my wrists and pull it down, blood flows out and I slump back against the wall, with all the blood I lost today I'm hoping this won't take long. I start to feel heavy and cold. My eyelids start fluttering closed. I'm almost there! Out of this shitty life, I don't know what I did to deserve. I'm going to finally succeed. Ha! Just as darkness consumes me and I'm about to embrace death I faintly hear.

"Not again! You stupid fucking bitch. Wake up" I hear a slapping sound but feel nothing.

"I don't fucking think so, fuck toy. I ain't even close to being done with you" And then nothing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Waking I feel really shitty. After patching me up and pumping more drugs into me, I was thrown on the floor and left to sleep it off. Alphas parting words.

"I'll be back for you soon. So don't get too comfortable" But I'm already half asleep. I'm not curled up on the floor for long when Alpha comes in and says I can take a quick shower. He turns the water on, which is always cold but hey, beggars can't be choosers right? I've got all the blood off and feel a little cleaner when he turns the water off again, and just stares at me. I'm naked and freezing, waiting to dry myself while he's just standing there. Finally, he throws a towel at me so I quickly dry off and put my dress back on.

I look at him as if to say 'what the fuck do you want me to do now Alpha!?' Fuck I hated referring to him like that, he's not my Alpha. Yeah, I learned that Alpha is the leader of a pack, so that's his title, but I don't know his name and that's what he always told me to call him. When I could speak, plus I'm human, my worst weakness, or so he tells me.

"I have your next month's worth of vitamins and water, so make sure the water lasts you, you won't receive more" Like I don't know that. He tells me the same shit every month, so I nod my head.

"I've also got your monthly food" I perk up a little at the mention of food. I'm starving, always am. He never gives me enough to last a week let alone a month but I make it work the best I can with the shitty assortment of fruit, veg, nuts, bread, and frozen meat I get. It's the same every month, It's boring but it's food. Cooking is the hard part unless I do it with there's but sometimes they eat it to piss me off, so I try not to do that or hide it. Gritting my teeth I bow my head as if to say thank you and he smirks and says